Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Idea/Bad Idea
Crumplehat Wrote:Good idea: Make it so you can ferment honey into ambrosia.
Bad idea: Make it so you can ferment anything into some kind of shitty liquor.

So bee liqour then?
Best idea: Make it so you can ferment anything into some kind of shitty liquor.
I fixed that for you.
DyssalC Wrote:
Best idea: Make it so you can ferment anything into some kind of shitty liquor.
I fixed that for you.
What good is the brig if we can't make pruno in the toilet?
More breakable objects

Bottles (maybe just the hobowine bottles, but that might be an even worse idea if the reagents spread on contact)

Weak chairs (so you can smack some guy with a chair and have it break)

some kinda combat move where you grab someone and break a (non reinforced) window with their face instantly
atomic1fire Wrote:More breakable objects

Bottles (maybe just the hobowine bottles, but that might be an even worse idea if the reagents spread on contact)

Weak chairs (so you can smack some guy with a chair and have it break)

some kinda combat move where you grab someone and break a (non reinforced) window with their face instantly
On the topic of breaking things, why can't I harm intent with a bottle onto a table or head to break the bottle and make a broken bottle weapon?
(this is probably a stupid idea, but I thought a british cop broborg would be funny)

Constable Borg

No one likes a sec borg, so instead of robocop I'm suggesting the security version of a bro borg

Has a bearskin hat like the queen's guard.

Instead of a burger they carry a crumpet they can feed to a crewmen.

A tea dispenser, because why not. (also a notactuallyasec borg that serves tea while issuing a citation just sounds nice)

A sec PDA so the Constable borg isn't too useless and can still give people stupid fines and summon beepsky.

British accent is optional.

Other Constable borg things could include standard borg fare, like a crowbar, flashlight, and maybe a fire extinguisher if it isn't too much of a bad idea.
Good idea: ability to replace hearts with anything (including bee eggs-someone wanted to do this to me once)

Better idea: pitchforks in botany, torches elsewhere

Even better idea: "You tie the cable into a hangman's noose."
atomic1fire Wrote:(this is probably a stupid idea, but I thought a british cop broborg would be funny)

Constable Borg

No one likes a sec borg, so instead of robocop I'm suggesting the security version of a bro borg

Has a bearskin hat like the queen's guard.

Instead of a burger they carry a crumpet they can feed to a crewmen.

A tea dispenser, because why not. (also a notactuallyasec borg that serves tea while issuing a citation just sounds nice)

A sec PDA so the Constable borg isn't too useless and can still give people stupid fines and summon beepsky.

British accent is optional.

Other Constable borg things could include standard borg fare, like a crowbar, flashlight, and maybe a fire extinguisher if it isn't too much of a bad idea.
This was discussed, and debated in depth, definitely a bad idea... However, what if we had some kind of a keeper borg, which could pick up tables, chairs, and other objects and place them down in other location. Literally a borg with the one purpose of mundanely rearranging things.
space Disinfectant

Stronger, more damaging form of space cleaner.

With Pathology being a thing, and the chance for accidental disease releases being more then one percent, giving janitor and chemistry a thing that kills most weak (airborne or touch based) pathogens would be a good idea.

For human nerds, the disinfectant stings slightly (small toxin/burn damage) in small dosages, you can be a jerk with it, but when spread on tiles, most diseases won't spread in those areas.

e.g It's not a cure-all, and injecting people with it is a dumb idea.

Make people leave an area, make disinfectant smoke, and then declare that area a disease free zone.

Mixing it with space cleaner offers a nice way for janitor to be of service and still make some dudes mad if used stupidly.
Sam Guivene Wrote:This was discussed, and debated in depth, definitely a bad idea... However, what if we had some kind of a keeper borg, which could pick up tables, chairs, and other objects and place them down in other location. Literally a borg with the one purpose of mundanely rearranging things.

Add it to the janitor borg's module.