Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Idea/Bad Idea
atomic1fire Wrote:This is probably one of those things that is super unfeasible but could be neat.

An exact replica of the station (in a telescience zlevel) but it looks completely wrecked, and maybe it has zombies in it or something. Or maybe it's almost exactly the same except everything is a little weirder and oddly creepy. Basically convince the person someone has messed with the station and they just teleported into it.
(maybe gut out stuff like the engine or something if lag is an issue)

A telescience guy would get teleported in and think "What happened to the station" and then eventually realize it's a completely different station.

Maybe prolonged stay could trigger space madness or something.

Basically a Mirror universe zlevel.

In truth it's probably too close to void in concept, but it sounds neat.

Maybe a ruined version of Central Command instead? Expanded, of course.
SARazage Wrote:I've had this idea for a while, but thought it was too dumb to put in the traitor items thread:

The shoes from this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wga5A6R9BJg

Should be a traitor item. Probably all 10 crystals and they make a midi play when put on and the user starts bouncing up and down (maybe a party light effect becomes visible around the user too). A special panel opens up with dance moves that do various things from causing random explosions to stunning people, being able to force doors open, jump over tables, whatever. As the user does more moves the music gets more intense and they accumulate Funk. As Funk increases so too does the potency of the dance moves. Explosions get bigger, stuns get longer or start to do actual damage, the impact from the dance moves now breaks down walls. However, also the shoes have a downside, no man can handle that much funk, so soon after funk starts to accumulate, the user begins to have a chance to randomly be gibbed after using each dance move.

It needs tweaking and it still seems like it wouldn't work well in a round. Another idea is to have the shoes as a syndie crate item and they just make the user bounce up and down (like moon shoes) and play a midi song.
I looooove this. Anything that involves music and dancing I'm down for. Just remove the chance of gibbing cause the wrasslin belt is kinda like this and a very hard counter is just a gun and I assume it's the same for this item.
Cyborg butts. They're the only body part a roboticist can't replace. Make it so that they give humans the borg fart effects.

Probably shouldn't work with butt bots, as they could be spammed. Or do let them work, and make them a secret for when you hack the fabricator.
Lost Generation SA Wrote:Cyborg butts. They're the only body part a roboticist can't replace. Make it so that they give humans the borg fart effects.

Probably shouldn't work with butt bots, as they could be spammed. Or do let them work, and make them a secret for when you hack the fabricator.

Replace someone's butt with a securitron. It tases anyone they fart on. If they fart too much it pops off and becomes double emagged.
Diabetes

Genetic disease that adds sugar into the bloodstream for no discernable reason. Countered with insulin (or methadone)
I meant mutadone. Spell check is useful except when it's not.
Officer Buttsky: a buttbot with a stun baton, but instead of handcuffing you he just farts on you and leaves.
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Officer Buttsky: a buttbot with a stun baton, but instead of handcuffing you he just farts on you and leaves.
Also still acts like a buttbot, with the caveat that he also sends the occasional butt-modified exposition over the radio, because why the fuck not?
YOU CAN'T BUTT A RADIO
Zadeon Wrote:Can we have a component that detects when somebody farts and can be switched to detect when somebody screams?
Methane as a gas for the engine/canisters. Not as hot as plasma but hilarious things happen when the engine melts down (also who doesn't want an 11x11 bomb that blows people's butts off?)
actually having a sensible thermic engine instead of "lol hot stuff + cold stuff = hehehh i mek electricty"
It's a real scientific principle, pal.
replicant borgs
babayetu83 Wrote:replicant borgs

Used to exist, don't anymore due to several changes in the way borgs work.