Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Infused Bullets?
I beat someone repeatedly with a synthflesh infused shovel but it didn't heal them frown
I haven't tried it, but itching powder or embalming fluid should be super super lethal.
Weavel Wrote:I haven't tried it, but itching powder or embalming fluid should be super super lethal.

Actually, if it works the same way venom does, those will only inject a finite amount of the reagent, since those are poisons that ramp up with amount.
Damn, that's a real shame/blessing.
Basically if you're injected with reagant if you pick up an item that's infused with it, it works with bullets. Someone mentioned using a nanomachine infused shovel to make people borgs, so you can make nanomachine infused bullets. However you will be injected if you load ammo into the gun, so unless you remove the nanos you will become a borg albeit slowly.
Amuys Wrote:Basically if you're injected with reagant if you pick up an item that's infused with it, it works with bullets. Someone mentioned using a nanomachine infused shovel to make people borgs, so you can make nanomachine infused bullets. However you will be injected if you load ammo into the gun, so unless you remove the nanos you will become a borg albeit slowly.

And that's the only way to get a reagent into someone with an infused item at the moment; nothing short of passively wielding the item yourself will make it work, which is great for meth armor, but not so much for ClF3 shovels. There are a few other concerns, but I've been working way too much with a system that's yet to be finished. (infused beakers? Should I put potassium in a water-infused molitz glass? Uqill plates not doing 15 damage and incredible knockout, and MORE) v Shobon... (deflated) v
Well other than bullets of course.
Now that diseases require five units to become active, is it possible to safely handle disease bullets, or do they add the reagent too slowly to work on victims?
Good question. I think you can safely handle them now as long as you're quick about it, but if it triggers in the victim depends on if it needs 5 units total at one time or if it needs 5 units worth of bio-ticks.
I did manage to handle nanomachines stuff for short times without getting infected, but you have to be REALLY quick the infused stuff can build up stuff faster than you would think. Might want to make yourself something with pentetic acid first to flush it quicker.
Slapping people's shit with sarin shovels erryday.
The Droid Wrote:Now that diseases require five units to become active, is it possible to safely handle disease bullets, or do they add the reagent too slowly to work on victims?

For painbow you can hold a shovel as long as you want because it drains completly/dissapears when it hits One regreant....BUT hitting people with the shovel gets around so you can reach the 5 regreants needed.This means if all virus regreants work like that....Pirion shovels are 100% safe to handle because it drains before it can hurt you plus if you stun people before you begin beating them and get their piron levels to 5
KikiMofo Wrote:Infuse all bullets with Dragon's Breath and or George Melonium.
Remind me how to make them XD
DonkAPoket Wrote:
KikiMofo Wrote:Infuse all bullets with Dragon's Breath and or George Melonium.
Remind me how to make them XD

STOP ASKING FOR SECRETS AHHHHH
Ghostiler juice works