Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyborg bees.
Feed a bee honey filled with nano machines should cause it to borg.

Who wouldn't want a cyborg bee that would look cool, and serve no other purpose then that.
We already got buddy-bees, yo.

[Image: wJBSN4F.png]
(don't mind the AI covered in tickets)

Borgs should have some way to barf up a buddy bee, though, like humans can barf up regular ones.
Just get square eggs from Bombeeni
Haine Wrote:We already got buddy-bees, yo.

[Image: wJBSN4F.png]
(don't mind the AI covered in tickets)

Borgs should have some way to barf up a buddy bee, though, like humans can barf up regular ones.

Thats more of a buddy in a custom, I am talking about real cyborg bees, not buddy bees.
Don't bother with nano-honey, take a dead bee put him on the table and insert cabling, a battery, two flashes and some reinforced metal. Buzz him back to life with your wrench! It's alive!
Weavel Wrote:Don't bother with nano-honey, take a dead bee put him on the table and insert cabling, a battery, two flashes and some reinforced metal. Buzz him back to life with your wrench! It's alive!

What he said! Theycould look like bee buddies though. More rounded with wings and can still buzz around.

How do you make bee buddies anyway?
Silvercloud29 Wrote:
Weavel Wrote:Don't bother with nano-honey, take a dead bee put him on the table and insert cabling, a battery, two flashes and some reinforced metal. Buzz him back to life with your wrench! It's alive!

What he said! Theycould look like bee buddies though. More rounded with wings and can still buzz around.

How do you make bee buddies anyway?

GuntherHermann Wrote:Just get square eggs from Bombeeni

Also bee-buddys are totally not guardbuddies in costumes, it's the other way around. They're resprited bees, and are thus bees in all respects that matter (ie; they can dance and barf honey).
Actually, can we have this for all the creatures? I want cyborg chimps and Robo-George.
Clockroaches.
Frank_Stein Wrote:
Actually, can we have this for all the creatures? I want cyborg chimps and Robo-George.

I've wanted robot monkeys for the longest time, and I'm pretty sure at least one other station actually has them, but since chimps are technically just mutant people now there's probably a lot of weird code involved in making them into robot mutant people.
Anticheese Wrote:Clockroaches.

Why not evil half cyborg space wasps as a rare chance of replacing normal wasps event.

They come from the future to exterminate the bees of the past to make way for the glory of the wasp future.

Or not seeing as I am the only friend to wasps that plays ss13.