Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pool doesn't douse flames.
If you're on fire and just happen to be in the pool area, taking a dip will not save you. Found this out the hard way when an assistant decided vigilante-ing with a flamethrower was a super cool course of action. Even resting on the bottom of the pool being completely submerged doesn't help, so I had to resist out of it.
Isaacs Alter Ego Wrote:If you're on fire and just happen to be in the pool area, taking a dip will not save you. Found this out the hard way when an assistant decided vigilante-ing with a flamethrower was a super cool course of action. Even resting on the bottom of the pool being completely submerged doesn't help, so I had to resist out of it.

Please you think centcom would fill the pool with REAL WATER? I figure they just filled it with clear jelly, and pretend it's water, killing any and all personal that dear deny it's not water.
Not even jelly, just a hologram. Also if you want to go there, you don't take oxygen damage when you lay down in the pool.
Add O2 loss when laying in the pool so you can drown people and make it stop fires. I wanna dive off the board engulfed in flames and have the fire make steam or something when I hit the water.
that is strange, last time I tried this I could have sworn it worked almost immediately.
MyBlueCorners Wrote:that is strange, last time I tried this I could have sworn it worked almost immediately.
I've tried to pull people into the pool while they are rolling out the flames and jumped in myself. Haven't seen it get rid of the fire.