Geoff Goldman/McJones For HoS
Usual Character Name: Geoff Goldman/Geoff McJones

Byond Name: Mega Paco

Time Available:Pretty much everyday except weekends

Reason For Application:I find that playing security is a fun role to play. As security you are the guy that stands between a antagonist wrecking the station or failing so because of this you are most likely in for some action. But unfortunately it does not always end up like like this. In reality there can be many problems with playing security. You can easily be murdered or bombed... or have to deal with a officer playing his job wrong making a lot of people game experience miserable.This is why I would like to sign up for HoS so that way instead of simply kicking these rude officers off the security force or brig them I could instead try to properly show them how to play the job and how to make the game fun for everyone. normally I am pretty relaxed officer in my opinion the only time I am really in a rush is when I am trying to get to someone who needs help or when I have to deal with a antagonist who has posed a serious threat such as murdering nearly a quarter of people on the station or more. This is actually one of the reasons why I want to play HoS is because it bothers me when I arrive on the station thirty minutes in only to find out a couple of wizards have murdered nearly everyone on the station without any sort of resistance and that I am unable to stop them because I do not have the access or equipment available to end their killing sprees.So to make this clear If I am HoS my goal would be to teach some officers the proper way to play security and to try to stop antagonist from going little bit too crazy and murdering the whole station and creating a bad round.

Security Experience: I have been playing this game for I think about around 2 years now. During my time here I play security whenever I get a job I do not feel like like playing or when I join the game. Like I said when I play security I usually am pretty relaxed until a serious situation happens.I have on multiple occasions been able to get people to stop fighting and have a sit down and talk the problem out to settle their differences. I also have been mistaken for the HoS a couple times by some people. I also have been a temporary substitute for the HoS on a couple of occasions when a HoS dies or is getting cloned. I normally want to try to arrest a criminal alive and will only result to killing if the situation is desperate and the criminal is a definite confirmed antagonist that has been murdering multiple people and is in a gun fight with me or other officers or something.I usually try to save people first instead of chasing after the antagonist. I also try to retrieve the bodies of the dead if I can and try to get them borged or cloned. Not really very much more I can say here from what I already said so this is the end.

Pros and Cons of the brig: Uh the part of the brig I enjoy is the bathroom in the back of the brig. I've seen some pretty interesting escapes happen in that part and I would like to keep this part the same. Now for cons I think the separate brig for those rowdy people needs a air lock instead of a sliding glass door due to it being a little bit buggy. Oh and the brig needs some basket ball hoops on each side for some prison basketball.

My opinion of Shrek: I have a Shrek game for the Gameboy

Previous Bans: Let's see when I first started this game I was a idiot and did not read the rules. So this led to two bans I think, first one was for acting like a idiot in chat. And the second one was for murdering some people.
My impressions based on a few recent rounds have been positive. You seemed to have the ability to take the game seriously at times, but also with a grain of salt when appropriate (which is a trait many people are lacking!!).

Have you really been playing for 2 years? I feel like I would have recognized your name, but I'm only recalling seeing you very recently. Correct me if I'm wrong. My memory can be :downs:
Don't think I have not been playing for two years exactly. But close to it I think. Reason I may not be too recognizable is because I was using a different looking character for a long time
I've honestly never seen your key around before maybe a month ago. That said, you're generally good at security. You're fair with punishments, not a total hard ass yet not a total softy, and you're open to doing silly gimmicks.

So I say sure.
Geoff is chill as hell as captain and security, and good at it too. He and I once spent a relaxed round where he caught me breaking into the brig and making bees, and joined in the bee making. It was such a cool place we ended up deciding "fuck the shuttle". I think Geoff is a good fit for the role. I can only see good coming from giving him the beret.
Just played several round with Geoff with him as security. Really made me want to give him the up-vote here after knowing he was generally a good officer. He certainly is fit for the job unlike most of the security team. He can be lenient when it is appropriate and extremely rigid when, again, appropriate. Certainly an exemplary officer and should be allowed HoS.
Regularly see this guy policing the station, and I have no complaints.

Beret he.
I've played with him many times as sec. He great for backup and he does not tolerate shit security and tends to jail antags if he can. Most of all he follows orders and at the same time he can do his own thing without the Captain or HOS holding his hand. I vote yes give this man the beret.