Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure if ban or what
I have been having this problem for a few days now, whenever I try and join any Gibbed servers it says "Connection Closed" I don't think its a ban because it shows no other message. I am really confused.

Would appreciate if anyone would tell me what's happening.

Byond Key : TehMasterOfTrololol

I really miss being able to join gibbed. Its an amazing server.

And yes, I am logged into BYOND and the website as I can join other servers.
Please close this thread, it is apparantley a ban.
Why the fuck did you post this in a bug report?
Because it said Connection Closed and no other messages, normally with a ban a message would pop up with the details. I assumed it was either a ban or bug.
Yeah, idk why the fuck goonstation changed the way bans work. Now it just kills your connection before you can even get a ban message.

But yeah, next time keep this in the ban appeals if you even slightly suspect that it was a ban.
I posted in both because I was unsure.
btek Wrote:Yeah, idk why the fuck goonstation changed the way bans work. Now it just kills your connection before you can even get a ban message.

But yeah, next time keep this in the ban appeals if you even slightly suspect that it was a ban.

I was banned for a minute last night, and I received the ban message, reason, and duration of the ban information.So maybe if an admin does not write a message why the ban happened it does not pop up?
Oh yeah, you can read it at the instant you were banned if you hadn't signed out before you were banned, but you can't read it on your subsequent logins.
Ohhhh ok