Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let Clown Masks Accomodate Internals
Clowns need to breathe in vaccum too, you know.
No they don't.
Space all the clowns and watch them suffocate.

[Image: NoFunAllowed.jpg]
Clown demands a level of skill, if you can't work around it... put the mask down. Hint there are plenty of chems that will work around a lack of air... or barring that moving quickly. You gotta make sacrifices to deserve it. You gotta want it.
If a clown has to be popping pills that aren't ??? or Meth, a clown just ain't cool.
I do wish the clown masks worked as internals but I understand why people wouldn't want that. I mean I love clown and I always play it when it's the daily job and sure it sucks suffocating to death cause you don't want to remove the mask but that is the Way of the Clown.

People who remove any clown items are no longer clowns and should be gibbed.

Also on a side note why not let clowns jerryrig a gas mask with the clown mask but you can only use normal gas masks and not emergency ones.
The clown mask nose should be a small oxygen recycler. They can only breath if they honk constantly.
Only if the resulting clown mask sprite looks kind of horrifying.

I mean it's a clown mask stretched over a gas mask, that should look kinda freaky.
atomic1fire Wrote:Only if the resulting clown mask sprite looks kind of horrifying.

I mean it's a clown mask stretched over a gas mask, that should look kinda freaky.

"Are you my Honkmummy?"
Archenteron Wrote:
atomic1fire Wrote:Only if the resulting clown mask sprite looks kind of horrifying.

"Are you my Honkmummy?"

Bring back airborne clownitis.