Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super scope.
[Image: SzyJk8H.png]

I'm not an artist so this is basically just a scaled-down photograph of a super scope with some edits to make it look a little better. Apologies if its absolute shit, but its my first attempt at spriting.
[Image: IgQSn2B.png]

And here's a zapper, done with the same technique. I made the super-scope for a hopeful addition of the devolver gun from the Mario movie, but I dunno what this could be used for. Going P-TWANG a lot, I guess.
Ahahah, these are neat as hell. If you had in-hand sprites for them I'd totally say they belong in the Arcade, maybe with some "pew pew" sound effects like the toy sword has.
Crumplehat Wrote:Ahahah, these are neat as hell. If you had in-hand sprites for them I'd totally say they belong in the Arcade, maybe with some "pew pew" sound effects like the toy sword has.
A toy gun sounds rad, maybe they could be put to use for lasertag in a virtual arena.
Crumplehat Wrote:Ahahah, these are neat as hell. If you had in-hand sprites for them I'd totally say they belong in the Arcade, maybe with some "pew pew" sound effects like the toy sword has.
I'll try to work on some in-hand sprites for these, but as I said I'm pretty bad at actually drawing the sprites. Though, isn't there just one "in-hand" sprite for most firearms? Or do different guns have different sprites?
You could probably recolor an RPG for the super-scope, and a regular gun sprite for the duck shooter gun.
I couldn't figure out hand-sprites for the life of me. I found the gun-hand sprites in the public release but I couldn't make heads or tails of them on their own since there wasn't a reference sprite with someones hand, and recoloring them like that seemed like it would just look terrible.

I couldn't find the RPG sprites anywhere either, so I'm really lost. Could anyone give me some pointers on those?

Anyway to make up for it, I made a projectile for the super scope.

[Image: c461lSI.png]

And a modified detective's TV to go with the NES zapper, with plenty of frames for some duck hunt action.

[Image: HkI86xh.png]

And because I finally figured out how to make transparency work, here's my previous two sprites fixed with transparent backgrounds.

[Image: u21pSTs.png]

[Image: KTioE5N.png]
I made a few Moonside-station walls. If people like them, I'll probably do a set for all the walls+floors on the station.

[Image: Y4UgTnS.png]
Here's a moonside floor tileset. Except I couldn't figure out what to do with the floor tiles that are just different colors in the four corners, I couldn't really think of a way to make that work. Lava and fire I left the same too. I left all the unchanged stuff in for reference so you can tell exactly what tile each tile is replacing.

[Image: 7MXfZBd.png]
Isaacs Alter Ego Wrote:Here's a moonside floor tileset. Except I couldn't figure out what to do with the floor tiles that are just different colors in the four corners, I couldn't really think of a way to make that work. Lava and fire I left the same too. I left all the unchanged stuff in for reference so you can tell exactly what tile each tile is replacing.

Bah. Image was too big to work on the board.

Just view the full one here and zoom in.

http://i.imgur.com/7MXfZBd.png
Welc ome to spa ce sta tion

tion sta ce spa to ome welc
I like them! Kind of a Tron feel
I like them! Kind of a Tron feel
I made this. Its meant to be a ~haunted PDA~, courtesy of the K-cart. I imagine it'd be a traitor item where if you plugged it into a PDA, the next person to pick it up gets fucked with somehow. The fourth frame would be if someone had already picked it up and been caught by it, like their soul is trapped in the PDA or something.

[Image: NzErPro.png]

I also added some extra tiles to my Moonside tileset. Nothing groundbreaking but I put in some repeats and small edits for the various colored tiles around the station. I'll leave Lava/fire how it is as that seems pretty universal.

http://i.imgur.com/Qrcqk9h.png
I love the moonside stuff. Think you can manage a mani mani statue to go with it? After all, Mani-Mani is Mani-Mani.