Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controlled Pipe Junction is bugged
When the Controlled Pipe Junction component from the Mechanic vendor is switched On, then it will always send items to the right, no matter how it's oriented. I've tested every orientation except "vertical with 'On' outlet facing down", and no matter which direction the outlet is pointing or whether it has a pipe attached to it, the shit I send through the chute always flies to the right when it hits that pipe segment, even if it means magically flying through the wall of the pipe. And yes, I had the pipe properly welded to the underfloor and toggled on with a component.
Also, the sensor pipe, if placed vertically with the input chute to the north of it, will spit stuff SW out of the pipe. Seems to go okay horizontally, but I haven't extensively tested it, because doing so takes a lot of running around in public hallways and so far I'm two for two on being interrupted by a traitor before I can find and fully use good testing spots.
oh cool manually placing pipes sets vars wrong b/c hitler
Maybe this will work now??
These still behave oddly.

Let's say the pipe is setup like an upside down T.

If the stuff comes in from the top and the pipe is on, it goes to the right. That's fine I guess. However, when the pipe is off, then the stuff comes in and shoots downward through the wall of the pipe. Something of a problem.
This was also because of Hitler. I don't know why they saved his brain.
Just to report this is fixed now, we finally won the battle against Hitler!