Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigarette Lighting with more things.
You should be able to light cigarettes with lit flamethrowers, and burning piles of cash.

That is my suggestion thanks.
You can already light them with cash, pick up the pile and whack it against your blunt like you would a lighter.
Zamujasa Wrote:You can already light them with cash, pick up the pile and whack it against your blunt like you would a lighter.
Oh. Earlier I tried it, but I tried just clicking on the burning money with the cigarette in my hand. I'll try it the other way next time.

Lit flamethrowers should still go in though.
Now that the singularity is gone, we need some insanely dangerous way to try and light your smokes.

Jim Camel holds his spliff a foot away from the lava, and it spontaneously combusts! Gnarly!
David Bailey leans over the lava to light his joint, but accidentally falls in!
I don't know about more ways to set cigs on fire.

You can already use a burning person to light a cig, just set yourself on fire and then press the cig on yourself. You will look super cool but probably die of fire or cancer.

I don't think you can use one lit cig to light another cig, or put a lit cig on someone's mouth to make them smoke it.

That would probably be cool.

Also lighting a cig by sitting in an electric chair would be pretty cool.
Lighting cigs with a c-saber should also be possible if it isn't already. Badass and incredibly likely to get you murdered.