Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrath's Administrator Application!!! OH DAYUM!
What's your first name? Mason Character name: Bob Bobertson & Bobby Heil

Who Referred You? SuperMitch82 and God

Position Desired?: Administrator

Desired Starting Salary?: $00.01

Why do you wish to work for us?: In 2123, I was informed that a new project was launched.. Project Dong. Project Dong was supposed to help people live longer, and earn more money. WELL, those damn cluwnes got in the way and fucked everyone's day up. WELL, it was too late. It was in mid-space, twenty-five million lightyears from any landing station. The captain was forced to land. I prayed to god to let me be apart of this... Awesomeness. Luckily, he gave me a shitton of cookies and a jetpack. I zoomed to the station, and saved everyone'- Wait, what the hell? W-How the fuck did I get so off topic... Well, I would like to apply for a job at SS13-Donglabs, because of it's awesome players, awesomer admins, and it's name. The donglabs. I mean, so cool. I hope that the great men and women of the donglabs will accept this as a sacrifice, my life, given to the donglabs Inc. With this signing of the contract, I bind my sould (BYOND key) to the Donglabs of Gibbed servers. I will be a badass administrator, a nice one, but strickt if needed. I will learn what a "Triplicate" is, and will give directions to the people that are to ignorant to understand it clearly, clearer. With this, I will not sleep, I will not rest until everyone's request in game is fulfilled. I will ban dem griefers when needed, I will jobban dem prostitutes when needed, and I will make dem people a cluwne if someone prays "GOD GIVE ME A PEENUS". With this, I will now state my experience as an admin. I am an admin on a small server named ISS Leviathan, worst server ever, but whatever. I have been using it as a practical testing ground, to gain experience in admininning. I know what adminbus is, I know what not to do and what to do in panic situations. Lastly, and the biggest part of this... I love the gibbed servers.
THE END

What do you feel that you will bring to the team?: I feel that, I can bring happiness and joy to the team. I am constantly fun to be around, not In real life though, I can make peoples happy. I enjoy making jokes every now and then, but I take things seriously. With fun, there must be balance between fun and admin abuse. I don't adminbus. That takes things to a whole new shitty level. I can take some of the pressure off of one admin, and put it on myself and solve problems that need to be solved. With this, I will make one more statement: I only treat servers well, if I respect the administrators and the players individually. I treat all players the same, and will treat grief cases un-biased.
THE END

Have you ever been convicted of any crimes? If so, please explain. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT, no.
THE END

Think About Your Dad...: I-I don't want to talk about it..

Haiku Abilities: By Wrath
An old silent pond...

A frog jumps into the pond,

splash! Silence again.

Autumn moonlight—

a worm digs silently

into the chestnut.

Lightning flash—

what I thought were faces

are plumes of pampas grass.

Awesome, I know right.

Have you ever heard of Ass Day?
OH YEAH! ONE TIME AT SCHOOL A LONG TIME AGO... Well, yes I have heard of it..

Do you think you have a chance at getting this job?

Hopefully, although I was banned for "Being a horrid man".. I guess it happeneds in life, I don't know. I did nothing wrong. I was just working on this.. I don't know.
It made me angry,
To find these haikus stolen,
It's a no from me.