Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fabircator Material Ejection Bug.
There has been more then a couple of times where I have been mining and took ore/materials and inserted them into a fabricator/recycler and wanted to get some of the materials out of the unit. This means you simply have to turn communal mode off, then left click on an item in the fabricator and a box pops up asking you how many units. After pressing ok or enter the box vanishes like it should.... And nothing comes out. No error messages, no nothing. And the item is still in the thing, and no matter how many times I might try, it will NEVER eject those materials from the machine.

I am posting this up now because I have looked around and haven't seen it mentioned anywhere. It almost ruined a traitor round for me till a good guy admin popped in and spawned what I needed from the machine that I couldn't eject from it. I know I cannot be the only person that has ran into this bug.
I also forgot to add that it's pretty random. I might effect just on material in the machine randomly, or all the materials. I cannot seem to figure out if there is a particular thing that's going on that's causing it but to me it seems completely random.
Click and drag the machine to an adjacent tile. This happens when the machine's output target is itself.

It's a feature.
Ahh I see. I will try that next time If I am having that issue again. And will give some feedback on it. I asked mentorchat multiple times in the past if that was bug or something and I never got a response for it. So I assumed thing was broken.
!!! so thats whats happened, even i didnt know about this v
This is really strange but if you say it's a feature, alright.