GloryX12/Cliff Donkin mentor application re-post
Usual Character Name: Cliff Donkin

BYOND Username: GloryX12

Recommended by (if applicable): N/A

Times Available:
Most times from 4-9PM GMT, on weekends who really knows

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
I find new players at least once a day, they ask a question, I answer. This isn't always the case when the answer is going to require me to say something OOC. That's why I want the role of mentor, to give them advice. The fact that there are tons of mentors on at one given time, doesn't mean anything. Anyway, I find my self pretty experienced in SS13 and can have my, duh moments, everyone does, but I still believe my extensive knowledge in the game shows something. When in game I most generally do the right thing and the choices that will benefit the station, like I said earlier, we all have stupid moments were we mess up. I can be a bit edgy at times, especially when people in the game are just generally pissing me, knocking me out, throwing me into a locker and welding it for no reason etc. But I still do my best to make SS13 a better gaming experience for everyone including myself, I remember someday in Nov. 2012 I believe, Gibbed #3 was at 80+ players and Gibbed #4 was at about 55. This just shows that we are growing as a player base and will be getting more questions from new players. I have played for around 2 years, something back in the day of donut and POO. Anyway, now just to touch up and finish this application, lets talk about jobs, my experience with the various jobs does vary, but I have played every single job in the book, except HoS. Some I may have only played once would include the Chaplain and the various assistants other than staff assistant. The Chaplain doesn't do much though... I play HoP a lot, and i'm very reasonable when people ask for certain jobs, but I won't give them captains ID of course. If I feel like it I will play captain but I usually don't, and one other thing is that I can take down a changeling, traitor, vampire, wizard, and zombie. One thing I can't kill is the ultimate cluwne god who takes up residence in his parents basement. (Just going to say it now, I listed off the things showing what I can fight to show my experience with the game, it has nothing to do with why I applied). Remember... DO NOT, share your Discount Dan's with anyone.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum):
Shrek... he is to cool for school, I guess he doesn't go to school but still

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):
No previous bans
I forgot to mention I can fight syndies, not a big deal though.
gloryX12 Wrote:I forgot to mention I can fight syndies, not a big deal though.
Should have left it out to be honest. I'm going to watch for you in game, but so long as you don't react like you did the last go around anymore, call me a tentative yes.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
gloryX12 Wrote:I forgot to mention I can fight syndies, not a big deal though.
Should have left it out to be honest. I'm going to watch for you in game, but so long as you don't react like you did the last go around anymore, call me a tentative yes.

I guess it was unnecessary to say that, just wanted to put it out there I guess.
Cliff Donkin has played for long enough to be a mentor. Yes.
Cliff Donkin is a competent HoP and seems to know what is required to be a mentor. Yes.
Thanks everyone, appreciate it!