Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Writing in blood
I know this is a Hippie station thing, and it might be creepy, but given that you can already kill yourself via deep frying, I don't really see that as a problem.

Basically kinda like graffiti, but requires you scoop up some blood with an empty hand and use it to write on walls. Pin your murder on the clown or just mislead the crew with a dead corpse and a different crew member's name.

Just imagine the fun of torches and pitchforks when the traitor extracts some monkey blood and uses it to blame his/her actual target for the murder of the captain.

If someone wants to use up all their blood and die reciting Queen's Bohemian rhapsody in blood, that's their own fault.
It'd be kind of neat if vampires could scrawl in blood using a very small amount of their blood pool.
I remember this being in the writing on walls and floors discussion thread, and was disappointed when it was never added.

Make writing in smashed tomato a thing too
Maybe just have it convert blood puddles on the floor into writing? The more blood,the more text available in the message.