HoS/Mentor App C. Silvercloud(Silvercloud29)
RandyArcher Wrote:Well a knowledgeable person who wants to help... would make a good mentor? I don't know what else to say on that... Knowledgeable helpful people are what you want in mentor's... no?

To be fair, as far as I've witnessed, there aren't very many mentorhelps regarding security. The only mentorhelp I can recall occuring regarding security would be how to use the security computers - most of security is more about ethics than anything technical, and I'd estimate that Mhelps about ethics make up one of the smallest portions of mhelps.
Not to bust on your guys fun while you bust on Randys chops or somethin' Ithink we should keep on topic. For the experance I do have is pretty much things all over the station. The only real jobs I haven't played are Botany and chef. I done a lot of rounds where I dabbled in medical, genetics and robotics without having to pick those as jobs to know enough about them. Like I know how to make borgs, I know how to clone people and the basics to the gentek computers. And I know generally what medication to use onwhat. The last problem is havig a break down while trying to heal someone in crit.