Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arc Smelter Statues
From TheCheat on IRC:
Quote:<TheCheat> stick a spaceman into a smelter with an ore of your choice and it makes a statue of them
Simple enough. It should also retain the qualities of the ore and would say "QualityOfOre OreName Statue." Upon examining it would say something like "It looks like CharacterName."
Preferrably these would be permanent (but not bomb proof) objects that can be dragged around, I could see myself doing a traitor gimmick with these.
I say no to this because being stuck in an statue is torture......Your bassicly perma-stunned with no way to speak to people...And you can't suicide or escape
I was just thinking it only worked on DEAD bodies. Or it just kills you (there are plenty of other objects on the station that people can put others into and insta-kill them).
The smelter would have to be emagged cause this would be the same as welding someone in a locker and unless you can call for help you are going to be stuck till you suicide.
I can see this working two different ways. One, its an instant kill just like the gibber, reclaimer, and furnaces, only instead of gibs it leaves a sweet erebold statue of someone.

Two, it's kinda like being in a crate. You can resist and flail about, and after enough resisting you break free, depending on the quality and type of metal used.

Either way this sounds great and I want to make a sculpter's gallery of my gold plated victims now.
This is a The Worst Spacelag Statue.
A statue made out of spacelag. It kinda looks like Joe Pubby.