Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheelchairs
Wheelchairs would be neat for fat people and those with no legs that can't get into robotics to get a new set. Basically works as a segway to help disabled people to move faster. I suppose you could do something like attach oxygen tanks on it for racing, chainsaws for chariots, and explosives for fun.
Seeing as segways already make no-legged people move fast iirc, this could just be a fun skin for use in medbay
Weavel Wrote:Seeing as segways already make no-legged people move fast iirc, this could just be a fun skin for use in medbay

*Pubbie mcnoleggs crashes into Erza sauter and is flinged out of the wheelchair. He begins flopping on the ground*

Yes i agree 100%
Ali0en Wrote:Wheelchairs would be neat for fat people and those with no legs that can't get into robotics to get a new set. Basically works as a segway to help disabled people to move faster. I suppose you could do something like attach oxygen tanks on it for racing, chainsaws for chariots, and explosives for fun.

I demand cripple wheelchair jousting. Bets will be accepted at the booth on the left. Please stand clear and do not point and ask why that man has no legs.

Though seriously, this sounds like the perfect amount of depravity and awesomeness to be added. Two crippled people in wheelchairs armed with some sort of polearm or chainsaws and oxygen tanks attached on the back charging eachother in the middle of the hallway, who wouldn't want to see that/get chainsawed watching it?
Wait till we get the traitor that wheels themselves into medbay, gets up out of the wheelchair, yelling. " I'M NOT REALLY CRIPPLED!" and then sets off a bomb they had in there backpack.
This thread has started going to a bad place and I am stopping it now.

Just use the segways already in medbay.