Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Azungars shack of shrek
Just dumping my old stuff in case somebody wants to use it for something. Some of the sprites are already in the game (like the artifct stuff).

My fumehood idea for the chemistry.
[Image: fumehood4.png]

[Image: kaappi2osa2.png] [Image: kaappi1osa2.png]
[Image: kaappi2osa1.png] [Image: Kaapi1osa1.png]

Artifacts.

[Image: kabuto.png] [Image: monoliitti2.png] [Image: 10x10sirppi.png] [Image: Hobo.png] [Image: Turretgun.png]

[Image: trollipatsas.png] [Image: Kiekko.png]

[Image: Purtilo.png] [Image: Pallotus.png] [Image: Triopamppu.png] [Image: siru.png]

[Image: tahmakasa.png]

My new detective Sherlock Holmes set.

[Image: openjacket55.png] [Image: lakki3.png] [Image: piipputelineilmanpiippua.png] [Image: piipputelinepiipunkanssa.png] [Image: piippu.png]

Old junk I did for Aphtonites underwater station:

Radar of somesort
[Image: 2496559.gif]

Unfinished submarine
[Image: yellowsubmarine234.png]
Submarine looks rad. Fumehood's cool and so is Radar but not sure how you'd use either of those things.
submarine? where the fuck are we gonna use a submarine in space.

looks cool tho.
HumbleBee Wrote:submarine? where the fuck are we gonna use a submarine in space.

looks cool tho.

Doubt it serves any use in space.
More of my shrek.

Manbat? Manbat.

[Image: Fatmobilefront2.png]
[Image: Fatmobile2.png]
[Image: Fatmobileback2.png]
[Image: Fatmobile22.png]
Azungar Wrote:
HumbleBee Wrote:submarine? where the fuck are we gonna use a submarine in space.

looks cool tho.

Doubt it serves any use in space.

Replace the propellers with rocket engines, Color it red. boom syndicate escape shuttle.

Room for one person only.
I think you could use a submarine as a bake chamber. Lmao
Oh boy, last update was Saturday, December 8th, 2012, 09:22 am. Let's see if I have improved since then.

Animation for new bee parasite pathology disease / bee related genetic power:

[Image: Z6F9Js6.gif] 

Some new pod weaponry and a new projectile animation to go alongside them: (Edit: Animation can be found here.)

[Image: J6TfXR0.png]   [Image: 6w9t6nF.png]  [Image: 2zgnxaA.png][Image: tDcHuwG.png]
[Image: x7vxkAy.png]  [Image: HlCx3cg.png][Image: Z8GkNE8.png] [Image: f8lkl9A.png]

ZUX aka the red maneater plant recolor:

[Image: wEw5gYx.png]

Metric ton of different decorative plants for Destiny (these fit the walls, just like the disposal chutes do):

[Image: tsVoNhV.png][Image: zxmXikj.png][Image: YK8Jzxw.png][Image: 74G0iBg.png]

[Image: 1nmLN38.png] [Image: 1KGYcyc.png] [Image: 2YB0Dxe.png][Image: xRNxE1p.png]

[Image: 0TfwF3B.png] [Image: HuCVi7z.png][Image: LnTrphK.png][Image: P7MpLCg.png]
[Image: QIKFat7.png] [Image: DTMcFlo.png][Image: mcv9n5x.png][Image: CcjM6h9.png]

[Image: TbJazqF.png][Image: EARWwXI.png][Image: Li4BQhQ.png][Image: xAddsed.png]

[Image: rCc8Jr9.png][Image: pX4zyp2.png][Image: Apk17I7.png][Image: s2L1Ab2.png]

Random alien infested pod and the highly fucking illegal Vitatroll's dog:

[Image: tJBN3p8.png]   [Image: kJTlBBu.png]

My attempts at better and much more clear in-hand sprites:

Taser

[Image: MD0cI9q.png] 

Left hand:
[Image: nPujvzM.png][Image: c7VRw1n.png][Image: OQ3htn2.png][Image: jF9uy0I.png]
Right hand:
[Image: Q1xBxRA.png][Image: ltDZ2UJ.png][Image: fCUgw52.png][Image: kkQbpbH.png]

I also have done the energy gun, it is exactly the same sprite except that there is blue "bar" instead of the yellow.

Riot shotgun (here I took very large artistic freedom and scaled it upwards and I fixed the perspective to the guy actually holding the gun downwards, meaning that when you have your back towards someone, the gun is much more hidden. Its new and might not be something everyone likes. Feedback would be lovely):

[Image: A0RKp1E.png][Image: GTKOjyu.png][Image: jBLjV74.png]

Left hand:
[Image: D8fPN8d.png][Image: uTW6Slh.png][Image: WO2Ig7i.png][Image: ebOQjVc.png]

Right hand:

[Image: 7gLeSgJ.png][Image: DS36dU6.png][Image: f9oNMih.png][Image: wWzBJfI.png]

All of these are as png's and not in any order (meaning that I put south - west- east and north completely mixed there.), so if you want DMI files, just ask me. Thanks!
the red maneater plant and the infested pod are my favorite ones. These are all pretty awesome though.
Aw, the decorative plants are really cute.
Strange fact: The maneater is based off of the little gift shop of horrors monster, which is in turn based off of the Venus flytrap. There exist red variations of the Venus flytrap that have been created before, so the red maneater parallels reality a little bit. Having it be a rarer spawn from the maneater seeds would be great.

Also that infested pod looks really cool.