Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Church Organ/Instruments
This is a Church Organ

The Hank Hill Instrument Company presents their newest unit in a long line of new instruments, the space organ! Simply select from a list of notes the sound you wish, and compile them together! Or upload a single channel midi. For the simple-minded or musically challenged, a demo mode which will play such organ based hits like 'Have you ever seen the rain?' and 'Wishing Well!'

Seriously, the church needs an organ so we can play music. It will make the chapel more popular, and I can finally shred midis/songs I make to my church congregation as I tell them to rock on about propane. This doesn't necessarily HAVE to be a church organ, I think that would have the optimal hilarity however. I know TG station used to have a piano, but it used a bad and spergy interface. I could see abuse with uploading MIDIs. Other suggestions welcome. cool
I think this is a brilliant idea.
For some reason I see a full powered vampire going in, and playing this.

Or a few bars from Toccota and Fugue in D Minor.
i like this idea and support it because this will get more people to go to the chapel and more people will want to play as chaplain so they can play the music
I support this IF the bar gets a piano that lets people play midis. Where the fuck is our player piano? I've played on Bay one time and in the bar was a piano you could play. That was the best fucking thing about my whole 3 hour round. I understand not wanting to rip off other servers but something like an instrument in the bar we can play would just be great. Make people actually stay in the bar for more than a minute at a time cause they wanna hear what people are playing. Also with the sound system we have here it would be great hearing it softly from across the station like screams.
Only if you can hack it to change the instrument, like a Brobot's sound synth. Fart.
Zamujasa Wrote:Only if you can hack it to change the instrument, like a Brobot's sound synth. Fart.

Emaging it, will cause it to play random instrument sounds every note.
an electric keyboard+sampler that can play music in farts, burps, screams, or any other horrible noise that you can sample
It's entirely possible to have music instruments playable with the keyboard instead of having to write MML scripts.
erotic dad Wrote:It's entirely possible to have music instruments playable with the keyboard instead of having to write MML scripts.
Any kind of playable instrument is good in my eyes. As long as we can play the notes I like it.
If we can't get instruments for the bar, could we get a functioning jukebox?
Now I just wish we had a violin in the game so I could play that tune from Young Frankenstein, so I can serenade changelings into submission.

COME TO ME, MY MONSTER
The space organ needs a secret brown note (but since poo is gone it would blow people's butts off instead)