Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are spoons so strong
I was hit in the head with a spoon by Jeb Maxwell about five times, then I was knocked out for two minutes. Spoons are seriously strong or I am a weakling. We all know it is not two so it must be the first.
Space Spoons are terrible weapons, only to be wielded by those who are privy to their secret power. Now that their secret is out, a horror has been released upon Goonstation.
you've done it now. you've released the plague of spoon warriors.

why, why have you forsaken us?
I have released the box of kitchen untensils
You're just mad because I kicked your ass with one, Frontline. smile

But seriously holy shit now every idiot who lurks these forums knows their mighty power and the coders might actually have to do something about it, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

(The spoon is powerful because you go for the eyes)
Dachshundofdoom Wrote:You're just mad because I kicked your ass with one, Frontline. smile

But seriously holy shit now every idiot who lurks these forums knows their mighty power and the coders might actually have to do something about it, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

(The spoon is powerful because you go for the eyes)

Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g If I cannot master this weapon then all the world shall know of its powers. besides you were lucky there was so much lag.
I am able to harness the ability of the spoon.
I find for some reason it's very good at knocking down moving targets.
Perhaps a coders reference to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcm-J7lQT3w
I'd like to think it's actually a reference to The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon. I'd post the vid but it's a little NSFW, look it up on Youtube.