Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vicerite has no market value
In the quartermaster supply console, all ores have a price that fluctuates throughout the round, vicerite lacks this currently, in addition, vicerite is one of the few ores Ive never seen gragg go near. I'm not positive but will later experiment whether or not vicerite can be grown from the alien ore plants or sold to traders, but I suspect that at least the former will be true. This might need a simple update but its technically a bug.
I'm not sure if this is a bug but it also cannot be used in the smelter
In addition I've also noticed ice is a thing now and that too has no market value, I'd imagine in space liquid water, or a component to its production, has some kind of significant space value
Sam Guivene Wrote:In addition I've also noticed ice is a thing now and that too has no market value, I'd imagine in space liquid water, or a component to its production, has some kind of significant space value

well i mean they can just dispense an infinite amount of water from the chem dispensers
GuntherHermann Wrote:
Sam Guivene Wrote:In addition I've also noticed ice is a thing now and that too has no market value, I'd imagine in space liquid water, or a component to its production, has some kind of significant space value

well i mean they can just dispense an infinite amount of water from the chem dispensers
I'd assume that the chemistry dispensers we have are relatively expensive technology, and probably aren't standard everywhere, also I'm going to pull up EVE logic in that heavy water is a valuable thing for usage in reactors and such, and asteroid space ice is a good source of it.
Well it's essentially flesh so yeah I don't imagine there'd be much of a market for it or much use in smelting. Like trying to smelt cotton.

... Wait, except you can totally smelt Fibrilith.
I dunno, it still doesn't have a market value but I'm not sure if that's a feature, suggestion, or bug.