Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gorialla abuses his powers
I got wrongly band from Gibbed 3 by Gorialla and Then joined Gibbed 4. He's there too. he sends me to the prision station, turns me into monkey and sends me back for no reason at all. I believe he has many complaints about him abusing his powers...
PM: Supermitch82/(Mitch Rebel)->GorillaMyDreams/(Flick Smith): he dragged me to rd and then he attacked me

Here's you lying about a guy who you shot and robbed.

And in the appeals forums we can find a thread about you coming out and admitting your shitty behavior; you must be new to the concept of lying.

You also couldn't even bother to let us know that you just randomly decided to afk during questioning and I gave you several chances to respond while you were out having dinner, according to yourself here: PM: Supermitch82/(Mitch Rebel)->GorillaMyDreams/(Noah Catherina): ohhh sorry botu dat, i had to eat. So it seems to me that you don't care too much on being called out as a liar.

On top of this your history shows that you have a..well.. history of being a liar and stretching the truth one way or another. I actually monkeyed you and released you onto the station. Please let me know how I've wrongly banned you.
I shouldn't bump six month old threads goddamn