Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nontoxic luminescent chem
Basically what it says on the tin, a chem that causes light on whatever it touches, depending on the stacks poured (up to four brightness) or even from the jar. Tons of uses, nontoxic and probably lead to some cool other recipies.
RandyArcher Wrote:Basically what it says on the tin, a chem that causes light on whatever it touches, depending on the stacks poured (up to four brightness) or even from the jar. Tons of uses, nontoxic and probably lead to some cool other recipies.
If this gets added, add in a stronger toxic version as well.
KikiMofo Wrote:If this gets added, add in a stronger toxic version as well.

That's called radium.
Yeah you can do a big radium foam to make an area glow green and be toxic for a good five minutes The damage isn't major but I've done it a few times as traitor to the entrance of medbay, it's good to finish the job on people walking in on crit. I am surprised more rampagers don't do it. That said I could see more recipies stemming from this one. I could also see this chem being extracted from a plant rather than something chemists make, a luminescence. There's an argument that this would make glow sticks useless but glowstics come prepackaged, and are easily accessible to all the crew, that and a lot of people don't use them. I'd just like to see more chems out therefor helpful chemists/botanists. It grows old seeing weed every round, and mountains of fire and meth. Which brings me to my next suggestion...
RandyArcher Wrote:Yeah you can do a big radium foam to make an area glow green and be toxic for a good five minutes The damage isn't major but I've done it a few times as traitor to the entrance of medbay, it's good to finish the job on people walking in on crit. I am surprised more rampagers don't do it. That said I could see more recipies stemming from this one. I could also see this chem being extracted from a plant rather than something chemists make, a luminescence. There's an argument that this would make glow sticks useless but glowstics come prepackaged, and are easily accessible to all the crew, that and a lot of people don't use them. I'd just like to see more chems out therefor helpful chemists/botanists. It grows old seeing weed every round, and mountains of fire and meth. Which brings me to my next suggestion...

Also glow sticks are toxic, if you break them.

I know I have died from silly breaking a create of glow sticks on top of myself.