Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explosion power is bugged (?)
Fox McCloud Wrote:The nuclear charge probably needs buffed, at this point. It can currently take out most of a single department, and that's about it.

When it was re-introduced to being back on the station (in the mainframe room), when it would blow, the light damage blast radius would extend clear into chemistry (only the top right corner, albeit). Given the amount of effort one has to go through to set a charge off (and how pitifully easy it is to stop), it's not really worth it to ever create one anymore, especially now that canister bombs are as crazy as they are (and how easily they can be made in secret and hidden).

Since the advent of walls impacting explosions and explosive power being tweaked so many times...the end result is the nuclear charge is hugely underwhelming and almost never worth pursuing anymore.

I agree 100%.

Every time I roll traitor mechanic, I try to mass produce nuclear charges. Not once have I actually managed to detonate one. For all the effort it takes, it should definitely be more rewarding.