Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clothing Crates in QM
I don't know why this hasn't been done given the amount of times it's been suggested

Give QM the option to buy Surplus Space Theatre crates, full with all sorts of assorted junk clothing and outfits, and complete with dorky random names. Maybe even props!

Quote:This is St. Poehl's Lego Judgement Day 4 - Surplus.

This is Plastic revolver.
Oooohh, so real!!
If someone were to make sprites for the contents of those crates, maybe it might happen. Maybe not in the QM, though. Give these crates to some space merchant or something.
I don't see why the sprites would need to be anything different to the clothing already in-game, some clothing items are pretty rarely seen
While we're at it, maybe add fabric and a jumpsuit manufacturer to the QM office, to give them some options other than the novelty clothes crate. There's no way to get fabric right now unless you get filibrith or get a lucky trader, since you can't just recycle bedsheets any more.
My suggestion is still the same, that the Novelty clothing crate should be randomized and containing seven different clothing items, randomly, from the entire pool of wearable items. Including traitor only items (Tactical Turtlenecks), hidden items (Atmospheric Jumpsuit), rare items (Head of Personnel outfit, Head of Security outfit), and some stuff you can only get this way and have no other way of appearing (Assless Chaps).

1. Traitors would want to order them for the chance to get a jumpsuit they need on their todo list, or the chance to get a Mailman suit.
2. Players would want to order them for the chance to get a cool rare jumpsuit to look cool in.
3. We can add more stupid silly clothing items to the game. And everyone wants that.