Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It Never Should Have Come To This (HukHukHuk)
Admin name: HukHukHuk
Server: LLJK 4
Date/Time: June 25th.
Synopsis: I had offered to be a guide for a (i presume) new player in mentorhelp, this was simply me observing him while i was dead, after 40 minutes Convair messaged me telling me to stop, so i did, i jokingly shot a PM back asking if i did good "coach". Then Huk admin PMed my telling me it was borderline metagaming, i understood, called myself a big dummy and went on to the next round, huk then admin PMed me telling me not to answer any Mentor PMs until further notice. About 2 hours later i was de-mentored, and, as far as wonk has said, it's the first time this has ever happened.
Log: I know for a fact wonk has a log showing that i stopped when told to.
Extra Information: Huk was never involved in this originally, his actions taken were rash and taken after the offending mentoring was over, in my opinion, and severly damaged my reputation in the goonstation society.
First off here are the (edited) logs of what you did:

Code:
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] Starting new round!
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] MENTORHELP: JunglistBook/(): new to goonstation, could someone show me around?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/()->JunglistBook/(NULL): I'll be your guide for today
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: CrusherCrunch/()->JunglistBook/(NULL): Make sure you read the rules
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/()->JunglistBook/(NULL): Jsut send any questions to me by clicking my name
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/()->Thehman03/(NULL): excellent, thanks
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/()->CrusherCrunch/(NULL): already done
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: CrusherCrunch/()->JunglistBook/(NULL): Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/()->JunglistBook/(NULL): Seems like you already have a headstart
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/()->JunglistBook/(NULL): Remember to keep IC stuff out of here, or at least spare the specifics.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/()->Thehman03/(NULL): Yeah, I've played on paradise, and exodus, never goonstation, the map was kind of overwhelming last shift haha
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): It happens to the best of us.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): hang on a second, i will get myself killed and ghost around you
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): i'll be fine man, i just may have to ask you where stuff is
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->Convair880/(Broputer): Actually that's been broken AFAIK, i can only see their usernames
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): Mind giving me your character's name? It's a bit easier to navigate when i can see what you see.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): James Scrubby Miller, I'm just at chemistry
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): Coolio
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->Convair880/(Broputer): Cool man, thanks.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): Alright cool, i can see you. Ask away any time.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): where would i find a welding tool in science? robotics the only place?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): You can find one in the pod bay
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): north of the airbridge, first right
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): should be a locker titles welding supplies.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): airbridge?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): out the door and to the north
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): missed it
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): first left going north
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): the door on the left, not the right.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): keep going
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): into the bay and the locker at the bottom right
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): TA-DA!
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): if you're doing chem take that fuel tank with you
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): fuel is needed for many recipes
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): actually, i ticked traitor by accident, so i'm gonna kill the mechanic
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): got thermite
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): Oh my, how lucky
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): i'd rather put an effort up for it
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): Your turn!
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): and it's easy as science
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Convair880/(Broputer)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): Well, with the exception of nuke ops
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Weavel/(Isaac Kirkhope)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): just a quick question, but you're sure you're a traitor right? That pop-up box should come up at the start, just clicking it on your character setup won't do it. Just a genuine inquiry before something goes potentially wrong!
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->Convair880/(Broputer): Obviously.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Weavel/(Isaac Kirkhope): 100% sure
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Weavel/(Isaac Kirkhope)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): alrighty so
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Weavel/(Isaac Kirkhope): my PDA notes state my objectives
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): If you ever roll nuke ops, you need to follow your objectives, no questions asked then
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): yeah
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): hmm, i need to get to engineering
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): oh, you know the way?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): thought i did
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): South of the airbridge, to the left, has big ol yellow doors.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): Can't miss it.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): hang a right here
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): i kind of wish my objective was to kill the janitor
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): Don't we all.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): Welcome to engineering, to the south is escape
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): to the left, QM, to the right, MedSci
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): alright cool, where's the mechanic at?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): Alright, go left until you see the last yellow door
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now take dow the wall next to the door with thermite
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): the one next to the bulleting board
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): you know how to use that?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): splash it, then weld it
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): longer than that
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): stand back
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): okay, he isnt in there
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] HELP: UnwantedPlatypus/(): I got jobbanned on the US 1 server. Shouldn't that have carried over to here?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): gotta make more thermite now
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): MEchanics wear trademark blue shirts.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): oop.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Convair880/(Broputer)->UnwantedPlatypus/(Rodrigo Carmichael): Job-bans aren't mirroed automatically at the moment.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): How are we doing, youngling.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): good, trying to find out where my target would be
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): Well, anywhere, mechanics are a slimy bunch
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): We could force him out of hiding one way or another.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): how's that?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): At this time, mechanics can be seen scanning anything and everyhting.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): space drugs?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): by destroying his workplace, he cant do that anymore
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): Take that knowledge with you and decide on a plan
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): Gimme a shout if you're stimped
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): a little bit
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): Think really hard, destructive things.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): i've never played as a mechanic so i've got no idea what they do
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): Build crazy mechanical contraptions
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): using the things inside their workplace
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): the machines on the wall
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): I wonder what would happen if they were removed
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): uh, yeah i wonder
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): That's not gonna work, thermite is for walls
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): think really destructive
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): potassium and water would be the quickest
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): those wouldn't get rid of machinery
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): napalm?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): nopr
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): Maybe a bomb
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): righto
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): if you want me to walk you throught eh creation
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): AAAALrighty
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): you ready?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): where are plasma tanks?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): slow down cowboy
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): get that wrench
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now take an oxygen canister
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] MENTORHELP: Sydne66/(John Jarvis): How do I take stuff from boxes?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): and attatch it to the lowest blue coupler
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): you can click somewhere to move something you're dragging
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Convair880/(Broputer)->Sydne66/(John Jarvis): Hold the box in your hand, then switch to the other hand and click on it. Alternatively, drop the box on the floor and use drag and drop
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): try clicking on the floor above the air scrubber
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): and now the floor to it's left
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): wait
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): the lowest blue coupling?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): yes, in the actual mixing room, not in the back
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): it's up there, the square o nthe blue floor
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): got it
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now open the shutters in that mixing room
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): leave that for now
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now attatch a plasma canister to the top blue coupler
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): not that one
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): to your left, top blue
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now open the valve
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): not the shutters
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): watch it
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): wait until it fills the room
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now cut the air flow
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now disconnect it and put an oxygen tank on
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now set the oxygen flow as high as it will go
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): click on the canister
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): then click the plus until you see 1013
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): got it
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now open the valve
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): and click the red switch
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): let that sit
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now go close the shutters on the other one
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): let the oxygen in
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): release pressure as high as possible
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): leave it open
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): alrighty
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): okay, now get an empty canister and attatch it to the top red connector
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now wait
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): when i say go you open that valve
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): GO!
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now close it when the canister's gauge reads green
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): what is the canister's internal pressure
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): oop
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): 1014
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): well, that's what we have to work with
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): pokay, get another empty tank
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): and attatch it to the bottom blue connector
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): red connector
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): not blue
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): my bad
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now let some air in
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): into the empty one
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): alright cool
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now close the valve
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): go into the backroom
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): you see that blue machine
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): under the table
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): click it and get 1 plasma and 1 oxygen tank
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now listen CLOSE
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): put the plasma tank on the empty canister on the TOP connector
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): set release pressure to max
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): and open the release valve
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): when the tank reacehs 1013 close the release valve
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): and take out the canister
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now put the blue on on the bottom empty
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): do the same
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): to 1013?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): release pressure is at max?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): yeah
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): the oxygen tanks are a bit finicky
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): going real slow
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): anyways, you dont need alot of oxygen
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): hat is it at
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): 900
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): good, now listen close again
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): at the table at the top put the oxygen and plasma canisterers on the transfer tank valve
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): you have them on there?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): okay, now get into the vend-o-mat
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): buy 2 signallers
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): pick one up and click on it
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): what do you see
    Readster   !g4 asay well what it looks like is he made a death mix on the soviet derelict and then got arrested some time after arriving back with it
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): freq 145.7 code 30
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): set the frequency as low as it will go
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): leave the code alone
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): ok
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): 144.1
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): yes?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): do the same for the other signaller
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): alright
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now put one of them on the bomb
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): lets go pay mechanoic's a visit
    Readster   !g4 asay that'd do it
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): wrong way
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): make sure nobody is looking
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): new mechanic
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): okay, hide the bomb behing that wall
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): but watch out
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): which wall
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): run into mechanics
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): go
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): hide the bomb in the trash
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): uh
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): not there
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): in teh disposals
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): no wait
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): recycling unit?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): go back inside
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): wait for him to leave
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now go in
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): not in there
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): behind the tree
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): where is the bomb
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): drop it and run
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now get your other signaller and hit send signal
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): BOOM!
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): hooray
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): Look at that, you did that, good for ya.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): now you know how to make bombs!
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): that was so sketchy
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): it was a close one
    Readster   There has to be something against a mentor spending 10 minutes guiding somebody through making planting and detonating a bomb via mentorhelp
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): so now we need to find the other mechanic
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): careful
    Pistoleer   At the start of the shift, the guy said he's new to SS13. Hman03 committed suicide, in order to follow him as a ghost and guide him or something
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): probably no oxygen
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): holy shit
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): guy just painted you
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): alrighty
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): so anyways, we got our targets there, but now what
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): Do you wish to enter...
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): run in, throw thermite on him, light him and hide?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): the traitor zone?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): of course!
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): back to toxins
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): the bomb place
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] MENTORHELP: Convair880/(Broputer): Okay guys, I think that's enough advice. Mentorhelp isn't intended to hold your hand for every little step or as a general chat. If you have a specific question, ask, but not a continous string of PMs for 40 min
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): go into the back room
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->Convair880/(Broputer): Right.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->Convair880/(Broputer): I'll leave him be now then?
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller)->Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III): i'll be right just a minute, gotta maturiate
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): Well, i have been advised to stop hand holding you now, if you have any questions, ask around.
    Shitbot   [LLJK EU 4] PM: Thehman03/(Reginald Hempmaster III)->JunglistBook/(James Scrubby Miller): But you're a big boy now, wear them big boy pants.

Secondly let me just tell you what happened. I logged in to irc and went about business as usual. About 10 minutes after this I noticed that you and JunglistBook still had an ongoing conversation. At this point I read back and saw what was going on. I was quite frankly disgusted at your use of mentorhelp and proclaimed as such in the irc after which Huk agreed with me. At this point Pistoleer quickly put an end to this and apologised for not stepping in sooner. It was at this point that we questioned your status as mentor and Huk requested that you not answer mentorhelps while the discussion was ongoing. The fact that you have the gall to not on complain but actually try and blame Huk for this is disgusting. I honestly don't give a shit that you stopped as soon as we told you to stop, you should have known better than this. If you seriously think something is ok until an admin yells at you then you definitely shouldn't be surprised this happened.
And if you sincerely think that we would dementor somebody based on a single incident then you are sorely wrong.
Can you please tell me another time i have been completely despicable and awful, i would love to hear it.
I can't see your notes right now but I can certainly tell you there are quite a few of them and they are not good.
Well, whenever they are available, please name a few.
(DEL) Jun 25 2014 6:28am | Submitter: ##### | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: thehman03
Note: Borderline metagaming by killing himself and guiding a new player through his traitor round via mentorhelp for almost 40 mintues. This guy is really pushing it

(DEL) Jun 23 2014 9:08am | Submitter: ##### | Server lljk us 3 | Player Key: thehman03
Note: Being a shit and using adminhelp to make dumb jokes

(DEL) Jun 11 2014 19:28pm | Submitter: ##### | Server lljk us 2 | Player Key: thehman03
Note: This guy is annoying as fuck and kinda shitty, how is he even a mentor?

(DEL) May 12 2014 7:50am | Submitter: ##### | Server lljk us 2 | Player Key: thehman03
Note: Jobbanned from AI and borg for an idiotic fucking poo gimmick. He also allows the captain to get beaten and robbed, violating his laws when said captain tried to shut him up with his stupid poo bullshit. He also bolted him into the hangar and let him die of oxygen deprivation

(DEL) May 09 2014 21:43pm | Submitter: #####| Server lljk us 2 | Player Key: thehman03
Note: Forcibly borged a dude, cracked a joke about not doing it when admins are around, grumped at he

(DEL) Feb 24 2014 3:26am | Submitter: ##### | Server lljk 2 us | Player Key: thehman03
Note: A minor scuffle ended in him spacing a guy. He seemed genuinely sorry, and killed himself as compensation.

(DEL) Jul 31 2013 15:36pm | Submitter: ##### | Server lljk 2 us | Player Key: thehman03
Note: Banned by #####, reason "Mirror for stupid rape bullshit", duration:

(DEL) Jul 31 2013 15:33pm | Submitter: ##### | Server lljk 1 us | Player Key: thehman03
Note: Banned by #####, reason "DEAD: Ghost (Reed Ford) moans, "rape is fun" ", duration:
You know, i thought that the notes system was used for keeping an eye on bans, not for gossiping or calling people names behind their back. I'm not sure how i was annoying or shitty, i can't recall using adminhelp to make jokes and i sure as hell remember getting the bans lifted, the first one was even dealt with knowing that i had gotten a keyboard taken from me and everyone was happy. I think that use of the notes system or at least that showcase of it is disgusting.
Previous incidents are taken into account when considering how to handle a new one.
In line with that, the notes system is for admins to be able to pull up more than just ban information on someone. Past behaviour, warnings, that sort of thing. This is so that we aren't making every decision in vacuum.
I can understand that, but come on.

Quote:(DEL) Jun 11 2014 19:28pm | Submitter: ##### | Server lljk us 2 | Player Key: thehman03
Note: This guy is annoying as fuck and kinda shitty, how is he even a mentor?

What usefulness does that have, that's literally just calling me annoying. A personal opinion, no less.
This isn't about the notes we take or why we take them. This is about this pointless thread you made to complain about the fact that you got dementored for being shit.
So taking a more hands on approach than most would and giving more time and effort than was required is shitty now? I still don't understand the point.
The fact that you don't understand what was wrong about what you did is half the problem here. Every single person who has seen this log, and I mean every single fucking one of them, has immediately realised why this was wrong.
I didn't think it was necessary to remove your mentorness when you did this, because it came off as you legitimately wanting to help the dude and not exactly like you were "abusing the system". Being a little bit too helpful to a new player and sending a few too many messages while trying to do a nice thing doesn't seem like some kind of a hellworthy trespass to me.

That being said, apparently this isn't the first time you've been crummy with the mentorhelp. I've heard that you have, in the past, used it as a sort of smuggo chatroom or some shit, I dunno I wasn't there. Furthermore, your behavior this thread is pretty annoying and when you are completely unrepentant after doing something that all the admins are telling you you should not have it doesn't really help your case. Same goes for asking for your notes and then ignoring the entirety of them except for one part where someone called you a mean name you shit eating fucklord.

The point is, you have had incidences of lousy behavior in the past, and while I may not have made the same call in their shoes to remove your mentorship, I'm definitely not going to fight it too hard because you can be kind of lousy sometimes, as the record shows.
I think anyone who is a mentor and/or possessing the beret should be fully aware of the rules and realize that they will be expected to know better. That being said, I personally give more weight to the words that these players say if there's an issue I need to look into. Simply put, I felt that when you wanted to, you could be a good mentor, but you went about with the power without the responsibility. Without a hefty understanding of both, you don't need either.
Point noted, complaint is done with, thanks for clearing your intentions up.