Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How did you last die
Nuke round last night. One of the Operatives was buzzing the station in a pod blowing up the bridge, causing a ruckus, the usual. Chasing the Syndie around, I found where they had brought all of their gear, including an extra pod or two and a few shotguns. In my comical ineptitude I charged out with one of our pods and totally forgot that it didn't have any armaments. In my haste I also forgot to bring internals, so I did the next best thing and boarded another pod only to find that a Syndicate was already in it. Dude blew up the other pod and I didn't want to spacewalk with no protection, so I just stuck in the pod and chatted with him about his job.

Ended up disembarking in the Security Podbay and got zapped to death after he promised not to kill me. NEVER TRUST A SYNDICATE!
Admins were testing new construction mode.

30 people spawned in arrivals shuttle in middle of SPACE! With no oxygen and 10 people ending up spacing themselves due to being pushed.
Everyone started suffocating , then admins finally spawned space suits and oxygen tanks.. for 5 people...

In all this chaos people with suits start building airlocks... a lots of airlocks.....
I died because some dude pushed me into space 15 minutes into the round.
Managed to find my way onto the bridge at the start of the round as an assistant. Was able to find my way further still into the HoP's quarters and thence into customs where I found the HoP himself, Bob Ludwig. Removing his ID from the ID computer and turning to face me he frowned, ordering me to get out. Being the incorrigible assistant that I was/am I replied "no". Whereupon Bob blinded me with his flash, dragged me into the maintenance hall, and devoured me, stuffing my husk into a closet when finished. Thus ends the adventures of the nosy assistant.
Well to be as mysterious as possible: Disaster round on #1
As Captain, I became tired of all the evil on the station and planned to kill myself with a poison IV drip from a traitor. The HoS saw my plan and talked me out of it, layed me down in the bed in my room, and tucked me in.

I went to sleep and died of a heart attack in my slumber, peacefully, while the station screamed.
Cheetos was a brave brave soul trying his hardest to stop the monkeys from taking over the station, he took it upon himself to go into the monkeys base, to try and stop the rebellion.

Monkeys began to attack him ferociously. They grabbed his flamethrower after he managed to get off one burst, lighting a couple of fire. The ringleader was still alive and soon pushed him to the floor, in the process of this the monkey grabbed his flamethrower, the killer of so many monkeys before him. He then started beating Cheetos in the face and chest with the flamethrower, desperate to stop the killing of his people.

[Image: d18ffc5d30.png]

I decided I couldn't sit on sidelines anymore. I decided to go in there and help Cheetos. I had now seen the true power of this monkey rebellion. As I ran in, throwing punches, swinging a fire extinguisher and wrestling with the ring leader desperately trying to get the flamethrower out of his engaged paws.

It soon became apparent that the monkeys were far too powerful for just me, Cheetos had already exhaled his final breath at this point. I had to get out. I had to light the beacons and somehow get help. Grabbing onto and slapping my last 2 styptic patches I gathered enough strength to beat one final monkey to death before passing out from the ravage onslaught.

[Image: 1d6f136f5d.png]

After walking through the pearly white gates of GoonHeaven I watched over Cheetos and My corpse. I watched the Genetics staff who surely didn't see the evil we saw in the monkeys grab our limp bodies and throw them into the reclaimer.
For some reason they did not see us as heroes, only as monkey murderers.

Not the hero they deserved.
but the hero they needed.
I'm pretty sure i last died in a giant fireball of hellsmokes.

When in doubt, i just assume that, these days.
I last died suplexing a monkey with a macrobomb implanted into it.
for some reason, the whole station was invincible.

Bullets? No blood, no stun.
Surgery? Can't even lie down to begin
Morphine or sleepgas? Nope, wide awake

figuring I was invincible, I took matters into my own hands, and jumped into the genetics reclaimer.

Turns out, reclaiming doesn't play buy the rules.
Fiery Chili. 2nd killed me.
oxygen deprivation
I was a plasma spore and died for my species in the "Humans VS Wendigo/Plants/Martians/Robots/Plasma Spores War".
At great expense I gave a monkey two chainsaw arms, then punched it.
cluwned while in the middle of an arm replacement surgery, then shocking grasped
BabaYaga Wrote:As Captain, I became tired of all the evil on the station and planned to kill myself with a poison IV drip from a traitor. The HoS saw my plan and talked me out of it, layed me down in the bed in my room, and tucked me in.

I went to sleep and died of a heart attack in my slumber, peacefully, while the station screamed.

Reminds me of that joke

I wanna die like my grandfather, peacefully in his sleep. Not like his passengers in his car, screaming in terror.