Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How did you last die
whacked into space by a shambling abomination. sent me flying off the z-level
It was 45 min syndie round, and in heavily damaged corridor there was e gun, I attempted to take and second after I grabbed it syndie came out of corner and beat me to death. I wonder if it was trap or just random.
Walk on up to the QM's desk.

Quote:QM: "Hey man"

Me: "hey, you wanna know how they make ketchup? metaironysarcasm quoting "

QM: "Uh..."

I pull a knife out of my pocket

QM: " NO THANKS!" *runs away*

I then slit my throat. I am the chef!

5 minutes later...

QM: "OH FUCK"

*drag to genetics* sop babys

QM: "You ok, man?"

Me : "Did you taste the ketchup?"

QM: "No..."

Me: " Goddamn why do people make me do this so much" Argh!

Slit my throat again

ME: "tttaaaaasssssttttee tttthhheee kkkeeetttcccchhhuuppp ::smile))"

DEAD.
Oh how i love the suicide miscreant. Also sorry for the mass use of smilies but they add to the story well.
Note to self: don't bring firefighting foam into a fire. Pseudo science
A terrible scientist was lying in the middle of the hallway, just asking to be farted on. Said scientist had a bible underneath him.
Oldest trick on the books.
Another funny one. Had a scientist pour sarin onto me and started gloating while running around me and farting. Luckily though, I picked up some sarin+cyro mix from a dead traitor earlier and poured into onto the floor in my convulsions. Karmic justice is funny.
I was hunting for the traitor janitor, presumably in chemistry. I go there, but there's no one.

Then the bastard pop out of the top closet and pointblack-radbow me. I lived a while more, but he managed to kill me with a syndie dagger. He then dragged my corpse to toxin lab, but he was quickly pursued by some other valiant souls. One of them got locked for a little while in the storage room, the other arrived a bit later. As the traitor was setting up a fire or a bomb with plasma tanks, the first helper broke free with his super door hacking skills and promptly wacked the traitor over the head.

The traitor then died, causing a non-negligeable microbomb explosion, also causing plasma tanks to rupture and generating a giant inferno, blowing my corpse off and slaying the two courageous men.
Correction : The door hacking one escaped alive if i remember well, with his super mech skills.
I was a chaplain, I had a bible in my hand. I used it too much on myself so I lost IQ.
I try to open glass door but slam my face against it and drop on the floor.
Electricity goes out for 2 minutes.
I log in: I am gibbed.

Herr ( Admin Dont know his whole username) reveals truth about my horrible death:
Low IQ = Farts
Lying on bible + farting = Meat carpet on floor.
Spawned as an security guard, Found an fedora, Did *tip

This results in 3 simple things happening

Erza Sauter tips his the fedora and smirks.
Erza Sauter states, ''M'lady.''(it forces you to say this)
You then gib

Best suicide method 10/10
pizzatiger Wrote:Spawned as an security guard, Found an fedora, Did *tip
...SNIP...
Best suicide method 10/10

Really?

I need to find a fedora.

On topic :

I ate all the brig's random pills and died of severe mental retardation. But not before having all the docs try to save my sorry ass.
Reginald B Farting tips his the fedora and smirks.
Reginald B Farting says, ''M'lady.''
I was syndie nuke ops, with 5 other syndies we went all guns blazing to the station.
I was using my jetpack to fly around, then out of corner POd.
3 shots I am gibbed.
Admins were experimenting with pathology....

I started farting plasma... Room was full of it.
Then it catched on fire.

Nobody surrvived.