Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
add the wilhelm scream
im probably not the only one who would want to have the wilhelm scream added am i right
so on a station where sounds echo for a mile and discretion is the better part of everything you want one that will let everyone know that john q. traitor just finished killing little billy? did i read that right?
Add a sound for gasps instead.
Could we also get a baby crying sound for *cry also? I'd love to actually hear all those pubby tears.
Put the Baby Mario crying effect from Yoshi's Island.
Weavel Wrote:Put the Baby Mario crying effect from Yoshi's Island.
Yes.

Also I think having a noise to go with the *deathgasp would be nice. Not too loud but loud enough that someone would hear it if they are in the room next to it.
Why not just pop in a Thespian gene for Genetics to unlock to make your emotes more dramatic?

John Johnson sputters, collapses to the ground, hacking, and screams horribly before seizing up, his eyes dead and lifeless...
Oh God, yes. A thousand times yes.
Only slightly related, but how about a small 'thud' sound for when someone is knocked over?
MyBlueCorners Wrote:Only slightly related, but how about a small 'thud' sound for when someone is knocked over?
Sure.
APARTHEID Wrote:Why not just pop in a Thespian gene for Genetics to unlock to make your emotes more dramatic?

John Johnson sputters, collapses to the ground, hacking, and screams horribly before seizing up, his eyes dead and lifeless...

Heck yeah.

Joe Pubbie gasps, clutching his chest he mutters, "rosebud" before collapsing to the ground, his eyes dead and lifeless.
APARTHEID Wrote:Why not just pop in a Thespian gene for Genetics to unlock to make your emotes more dramatic?

That would be great.

Why not add in the deathscream for 3 or 4 days to see how it actually pans out and what people think of it?
We were talking about this on the IRC and I think it would be cool to have it like this;

Have some kind of gasp that can only be heard one room away or if you are in the same room. Make a death gasp an actual gasp. Not too loud but just enough that you could hear a muffled gasp if you are walking down the hallway and someone just died in the tunnels next to it.

Make the Wilhelm scream happen if someone gets killed by a revolver or the .38, probably the shotgun too. Not the .22 cause you wanna keep it quiet. It would be a nice call back to old western movies.

If someone is on fire when they die make it have the long wilhelm scream. The classic one you always hear from people in old western movies when they run across the screen on fire.

That's all I got.
i am bumping this thread after the thought to make another thread came to me in a drug induced daze
I've always thought the custom screams were missing the Wilhelm and Howie screams, but I guess you'd want to make those rare because they'd get old very quickly as a standard scream.