Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't eject items out of Cyborg Docking Stations w/o borg
If there are items in a cyborg docking station (e.g. modules, upgrades, cells, etc), you won't be able to eject them unless a borg is inside of it.

Not a huge issue if you're a borg (since you can eject them yourself), but as a (substitute) roboticist it's a real pain.
I at first thought this might be client side, but I asked during a round, and it has happened to other people.

Sometimes I can't remove any items from the docking stations, or disable cyborg self service. It's not an access issue, as this has happened to me as a roboticist and as a Research Director. Cyborgs can still eject items, but it seems like they have to be inside the station to do it.

It's not a huge issue, but it's annoying when I've put the high capacity cells in a station for borgs to swap them around instead of charging. If I then need to make a new borg, I can't take a high capacity cell out. It's also annoying if a brobot sticks useful clothes in them, like fire suits. And while it only happened once, I lost an artifact cell to this bug, after putting it in to check its capacity.
Yeah it seems to be impossible to take anything out of the thing. The eject button doesn't work if you put a battery/clothes in for whatever reason.
It really stinks if you have a high pu artifact cell you stuffed in to charge.