Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor Headset
This is a pretty dumb idea I had earlier that I just wanted to share with you guys. What my idea is that traitors could buy a special headset for 2-3 telecrystals to speak with other traitors with the headset, very much like the Syndicates headsets. I was thinking that in order to stay not suspicious, you could change its name and color corresponding to what name you picked. EX: You pick Medical Headset, it becomes pink. The only problem with the headset would be that it would be pointless if other traitors didn't buy it, and only you did.
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:This is a pretty dumb idea I had earlier that I just wanted to share with you guys. What my idea is that traitors could buy a special headset for 2-3 telecrystals to speak with other traitors with the headset, very much like the Syndicates headsets. I was thinking that in order to stay not suspicious, you could change its name and color corresponding to what name you picked. EX: You pick Medical Headset, it becomes pink. The only problem with the headset would be that it would be pointless if other traitors didn't buy it, and only you did.
I like this idea cause then you would have cooperation instead of just murdering everyone. Make the headset just one crystal so it's an extra thing you buy at the end like a microbomb that way you have more chance of someone else getting it.
Nuke ops get this for free and hardly ever actually use it, so I can't imagine it seeing much use in modes where you don't know how many traitors there are and aren't necessarily "on the same team" with them.
What if there was a traitor headset that gave you all the radio channels unlocked except maybe command instead.

A bit like wiretapping the crew. It might be over powered, but you could use it with the voice changer mask to have some fun with stolen IDs.
atomic1fire Wrote:What if there was a traitor headset that gave you all the radio channels unlocked except maybe command instead.

Well....It seems rather useless for something that cost tele-crystals to buy AND it still doesn't give you everything

How about make an special headset that gives traitor channel, Connection to ALL the radio Channels AND the binary channel for 3-5 crystals
pizzatiger Wrote:
atomic1fire Wrote:What if there was a traitor headset that gave you all the radio channels unlocked except maybe command instead.

Well....It seems rather useless for something that cost tele-crystals to buy AND it still doesn't give you everything

How about make an special headset that gives traitor channel, Connection to ALL the radio Channels AND the binary channel for 3-5 crystals
Just make it 2 crystals. No one will buy it for more than that.
One telecrystal that gives you a secure traitor channel sounds great. It's simple, but can be used creatively.

Maybe it can tune into other channels, but it should work like agent cards where you need to get a hold of a headset with the channel you want.
Why not a Traitor Communications Kit?

Comes with an Anonymous PDA, a Traitor headset that disguises your voice over the channel as "Unknown #1" and lets you listen to Sec, or whatever, and a simple machine translator implant to listen in on the AI's chatter.

1 TC would be real nice for more knowledge like that.
I just want a headset that you can smack other head sets on to give it the channels that headset had. Like the agent card.
Glad to see everyone has the same idea for using this for intel and communication.
Why is this thread still alive? There's literally no use for a traitor headset beyond finding other traitors and stealing their shit. I guess you could do some funny things if you combined it with a voice changer but that still depends on there beig other traitors and those other traitors spending their crystals on a headset instead of a shotgun or 10 microbombs.
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:This thread should be locked because it is impossible that anyone would use this for anything ever because I don't

Why would it be unheard of for a traitor to buy a 1TC item that lets them hear all chat channels and a bonus bad-guy one? Because when the captain dies nobody EVER takes his headset right??

It'd be a fun option, same way the EMP Grenades or the jumpsuit is fun. It's just different and lets you do a different style of gameplay, just because it isn't a gun doesn't make it worthless.