Head of Security Application - SL the Pyro
Usual Character Name: Pyre O. Maniac / Baron Von Pyromaniac / *scream(borg)
BYOND Username: SL the Pyro
Times Available: 7:00 PM to 6:00 AM EST (I'm a night owl, shush)

Reason for Application: I had been thinking about applying for HoS for a while now, but I wasn't confident enough in my knowledge of the Goonstation rules - and for good reason, as I have misunderstood a few things. After getting a better grasp on things and seeing how bad things can get when shitty players are on the server, I decided now was the time. As a side-note, I want an excuse to get better at robusting instead of sitting on my ass discovering chems all day, and this seems like a good reason.

Security Experience: My security experience is admittedly little, I've only ever played it once (I believe it was way back on donutstation), and with little-to-no knowledge of the game mechanics at the time I was killed pretty quickly. I do know the value of flashes and stun batons however, as well as not being clicked. I have also made damn sure to read up on the rules for playing as security.

In your opinion, what are the flaws and benefits of the current security layout: The most glaring thing I notice about security at the moment is that while both the Security Office and the Armory fizzle teleporters, the Brig and the Pod Bay do not. I've never had a reason to complain about it before, but seeing as I want to get into sec now I thought I should mention it.

Your opinion of Shrek: Mostly indifferent. Mostly.

Previous Bans: None. I've made some dumb mistakes that got me yelled at, but nothing ban-worthy.
MISSED EVERY GOD DAMN WORDCOUNT. EVEN THE SHREK ONE. COME ON MAN. Banging head against the wall
Just remembered i only opened my appeal a second ago, disregard me, my point still stands though.

yes i am a retard.
...And here's the moment when I realize that it said minimum word count, not maximum. My bad.
Word count.

Barely a shred of sec experience.

Wants to be HoS to learn robusting (what).

Why would you even apply for HoS when you barely play sec? Why not play a standard redshirt to learn robusting (don't do this; you'll be a terrible officer)?

No.
SL the Pyro Wrote:...And here's the moment when I realize that it said minimum word count, not maximum. My bad.
Ahaha oh dear.
Though I will say that if you feel inexperienced and/or unrobust then spend some more time as a security officer and learn how to use their tools well. (Within reason, of course.)