Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Shitty firebombs
(01-27-2016, 08:27 AM)KikiMofo Wrote: Yeah it doesn't really matter if that seems too big for simple welding fluid since you can just explode a welding tank into a giant fire ball that can and will kill people, so yeah it's pretty easy already to make giant fireball bombs. 

Welding tanks can only be used once each to do that. If the firebombs are made from just a rag and a bottle, well then you can just tear up all the bed sheets, drain a couple of soda bottles, camp next to a welding tank for nearly infinite fuel and have about 40 of those in a manner of minutes.

So no, I don't think they are the same.
(01-27-2016, 12:40 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 08:27 AM)KikiMofo Wrote: Yeah it doesn't really matter if that seems too big for simple welding fluid since you can just explode a welding tank into a giant fire ball that can and will kill people, so yeah it's pretty easy already to make giant fireball bombs. 

Welding tanks can only be used once each to do that. If the firebombs are made from just a rag and a bottle, well then you can just tear up all the bed sheets, drain a couple of soda bottles, camp next to a welding tank for nearly infinite fuel and have about 40 of those in a manner of minutes.

So no, I don't think they are the same.

To be fair you could also just break into bar, camp next to the chemistry dispenser and have about 40 glasses of clf3, assuming it doesn't melt the glasses. It would take a while but if someone is dedicated to make homemade firebombs, that would be the simplest way to do it that could both set things on fire and be annoying.
This seems to be a little known fact for some reason. Those little fuel tanks? The orange ones?

[Image: 16a702b054.png]

They explode too.

They aren't small in number. They fit in your backpack. You can fill them with other heat sensitive reagents like ice or smoke. You can hide them with welders/heating agents behind bushes and other things real easily. Filling these with something like 310u BP, 20u LDM, and 70u welding fuel is...

[Image: 7ef1705084.jpg]

really rude.

So a molotov isn't all that dangerous in the end. More of a party favor, really.
Oh wait you can heat those little tanks up too? Fuck I wish I knew that. That's awesome. Still kinda want molotovs though because rule of cool.