Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wizard Golems
Wizard Golems should leave a trail of their chemical as they walk.....I suggest this JUST so i can make an Amina golem that creates a mini-army as it walks (And after it dies)...Prehaps limit the ablity of what chemicals leave a trail on the ground so lube golems don't happen every round
space lube golems would be so overpowered if this was added
Hell, Anima golems would be overpowered for the exact reason you want it. Also there is no shortage of wizards who take the golem spell so any sort of buff would probably be unnecessary.

But you're saying Anima golems don't animate objects around it? That's a little disappointing.
There are ways you can accomplish something similar. Remember you can make multi reagent golems
I just thought it would be cool that a Man made of PURE liquid would leaving a trail behind him as he walked...Prehaps have him lose health rather fast as he does and if he walks around too much he will collaspe into either a puddle (Foam) or Vapor (Smoke)..This results in Instant death golems killing everyone/who ever kills it if no one has an laser-gun to deal with it no longer lasting forever allowing you to out-run it

Prehaps if this also happens then the necmancer spell needs of buff of instead of making an Npc skeleton it takes an random ghost into an low health skeleton mob that can throw it bones for highish dammage but it also damages it
Blackpowder-pyrosium golems would eventually explode.