Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mining update bugs
BlakeJohnson Wrote:Gold is worth jack shit on the QM's markets, fix this.
I last checked around July 2nd, but they are still worth a shitton, ya sure you didn't had a bad market shift on gold?
I picked up some bohrum with the ore scoop and when i emptied it back out it had disappeared... only some cobryl I picked up as well came back out. Didn't happen all the time but happened once.
For some reason, even after turning communal mode off, I can't remove materials from a Mining Fabricator. Removing them from a Recycling Unit works just fine, but clicking on the ore name and typing in the amount I wanted to remove did precisely nothing on the Mining Fabricator.

Also, something seems a bit off with the ore belt - things seem to go back-and-forth between the leftmost couple of tiles sometimes, rather than whichever direction they're supposed to go.
Things moving back and forth might be a result of the atmos dragging shit around. Make sure you toggle the doors to keep it from flowing out freely and it shouldn't do that, maybe.
All of the ore is in the recycler and the mining fabricators are just accessing it via communal mode. If you want to get it out, take it out of the recycler, not the fabs.
Archenteron Wrote:All of the ore is in the recycler and the mining fabricators are just accessing it via communal mode. If you want to get it out, take it out of the recycler, not the fabs.
No, this particular ore was in the Mining Fabricator, not the recycler - the other miner was somewhat inexperienced and dumping everything in his satchels directly into the mining fabricator, including cash ores like syreline, cytine, and gold. I was able to take stuff out of the recycler just fine by turning off communal mode, but the stuff wasn't in the recycler, and turning off communal mode on the Mining Fabricator didn't let me remove stuff.
Maybe someone had accidentally set the mining fabricator's output to itself?
i had the same problem with the mining fabricators, i managed to ~CHEAT~ by bugging out the GUI by shutting off communal mode, walking away, walking back with the unupdated menu, and then telling it to eject stuff