Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SS13 things that make you smile
Running into genetics and setting their giant pyre of mutation papers alight, and running out with a perfunctory fart.

Spreading glitter across the entire station to make it absolutely fabulous.

Shitty Bill attempting to make small talk with you while being held hostage on the Russian Shuttle to play victim to your mad science.

When someone actually allows you to perform mad science on them, and they survive the ordeal.
david2222121 Wrote:Running into genetics and setting their giant pyre of mutation papers alight, and running out with a perfunctory fart.

Spreading glitter across the entire station to make it absolutely fabulous.

Shitty Bill attempting to make small talk with you while being held hostage on the Russian Shuttle to play victim to your mad science.

When someone actually allows you to perform mad science on them, and they survive the ordeal.

Watching people come in and set your papers on fire and run out giggling when you only printed them out as a formality in the first place, and they're all actually still stored on the computer because you bothered to scan people first.

CAT DRUGS
Hearing screeching noises all round and finally realizing it was someone shoving 2593 monkeys into the loafer.
When you suddenly get cloned after being dead for 30 minutes and had given up all hope of revival.
AlphabetJones Wrote:When you suddenly get cloned after being dead for 30 minutes and had given up all hope of revival.

When you get killed and log out for half an hour and log back in right as someone is stuffing your body in the cloner
Ebumwell Wrote:Seeing my space friends. Especially bruce/zoey/oddball/Jeb/Rickie/a bunch of others

I love my station buddies
Devin Jowers whispers, "I ate the cyberheart instead of putting it inside me oh dear"
The constant scream emotes from the crew that can be heard anywhere and everywhere on the station.
[Image: lobOTl5.png]
Seeing a whole bunch of newbies get hyped up and claim how they're going to get the solarium good ending, then hearing ten minutes later on the radio the only survivor of the group claim that they were killed by wendigos or something.
When a geneticist gets injected with mutadone.
The fact that just being a clown makes everything you do piss people off more than if you were playing a staff assistant. Just today I stole some shoes and broke into the RD's office (but only stole his tea) and this was enough for the RD to send every borg on the station to kill me. Another memorable round was the time I only stole 2 pairs of shoes before the detective and the HOS beat me to death in a maintenance tunnel. It's like everybody expects you to stumble around and let people forcefeed you bojack.
When you slip as a clown and people fart on the bible you had in your hands.
Mailing satchels worth of exploding tomatos and rainbow melons to every department on the station.

Hiding in a locker beside a mail chute in a not-oft traveled area of the station is the way to go.

Mailing a few bags of rainbow melons to QM never gets old.
Getting new AI laws.

For reference, this makes me go into an evil smile, fingers steepled with dastardlt cunning.