Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SS13 things that make you smile
Was playing a game of Tetris just a for a ling to kill me in a low pop server.
[Image: mE0yfxc.png]
  • Other crew members randomly bashing stuff with the thing they're holding
  • Other crew members randomly bashing themselves with the thing they're holding
  • Other crew members randomly bashing themselves with the thing they're holding, and criting
  • Other crew members randomly bashing themselves with the thing they're holding, and losing consciousness.
Quote:CLOWN STOLE MY SHOES

And then sec arrested the wrong clown

I could barely breathe
Having a Rave party with I Said No and Bill Rizer, only for it to go horribly wrong!
Every time somebody, in a rush to get to the escape shuttle, runs out the airlock that leads to space in their haste.
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:

I could barely breathe

Oh god I think I was the sec officer.

I picked one round to dress like a constable and not carry a gun, ended up arresting the wrong clown and then letting the shoe thief go because he almost died while I was arresting him because someone set the shoe thief clown on fire.
BEING a bball wizard.
atomic1fire Wrote:
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:

I could barely breathe

Oh god I think I was the sec officer.

I picked one round to dress like a constable and not carry a gun, ended up arresting the wrong clown and then letting the shoe thief go because he almost died while I was arresting him because someone set the shoe thief clown on fire.

Yes that was the round, I did get set on fire via pill.
Wizard showed up in telescience asking to be hidden. Had him hide in my locker. Welded it shut and sent it deep, deep into space. Rekd.

Finding a healing artifact and making medbay obsolete.

Selling a metric fuckton of the surplus rainbow weed to the vendor at mining.

Growing lifeweed.

Sabotaging things as traitor instead of murderboning or bombing like everyone else.

Robusting someone who really needs to be robusted. Extra points if they're way better equipped than you.

Riding around the station on a go-kart and dropping banana peels in front of people.

Amassing an ungodly collection of artifacts from all over the map with telescience.
shadowdimentio Wrote:Wizard showed up in telescience asking to be hidden. Had him hide in my locker. Welded it shut and sent it deep, deep into space. Rekd.

wow, friendly wizard manages to resist his urge to immediately cluwne you and what do you decide to do ? ruin his round gg mate you're the best robustman ever have a medal
[Image: 601384772_435023.gif]
Considering the wizard could have just phase shifted out of there I'm guessing he was already stripped and disarmed at that point.
Apparently they can't phase shift out of welded lockers, because he was 100% equipped. Staff and everything.
shadowdimentio Wrote:Wizard showed up in telescience asking to be hidden. Had him hide in my locker. Welded it shut and sent it deep, deep into space. Rekd.

[Image: Adolf-Hitler.jpg]
shadowdimentio Wrote:Apparently they can't phase shift out of welded lockers, because he was 100% equipped. Staff and everything.
You can still use the teleportation scroll to get out of locker/crate/genetics scanner.
If a fully armed wizard wanted to hide for the duration of the round then he deserved to get welded in and spaced. Fuck everyone who says different.