Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SS13 things that make you smile
Bees.
Lots of bees.
Lots and lots of bees.
Bzzt.
On that vein, bee (the reagent) smoke. kitty face
That feeling when playing as barman and people eat your kuru infested george melonium exploding icecream that you dared them to eat (with fair warning, ofcourse. usually.) Evil delights.
Zamujasa Wrote:I've always wondered what a somewhat more RP-focused goon-SS13 would be like. The kinds of shit that can happen when people work together is pretty amazing, and you sometimes see it in the low-pop rounds.

Stuff like seeing Genetics/Robotics actually clone/borg dead people, Engineering and Mechanics upgrading and repairing the station with new stuff, big coordinated telescience expeditions... kitty face

Solarium round.

You would be surprised what the crew can accomplish during a solarium round. Clearly the most working togetherness I have ever seen is in a solarium round, or in a disaster round after a solarium round. Players are immediately willing to do tasks if it's for solarium.

People generally are willing to take up arms and barricade themselves in a room together and then fight their way to the escape shuttle together in the disaster round after too. Freeing handcuffed people along the way or stopping zombies or killer tomatos.
When you stab a newbie with a sleepypen full of port and watch him completely lose his shit. All Ears
On the topic of pens, I spent a long time learning toxins and there's nothing as satisfying as someone dying of poison without ever knowing it's happening
Well, I'm THAT guy so...

hearing "KILL THE JANITOR!" while playing janitor. Best when it's a whole room full of people slipping and falling on their asses while I run around farting on them.
In-character reactions when I mug people (my favorite was a chaplain saying "this is the exact opposite of how the church is supposed to work")
That moment halfway into the round when everyone gets sick of my shit and beats me to death
Pretty much any non-traitorous act that makes people lose their shit. Seriously, best part of the game is playing assistant and finding ways to annoy people without doing anything bannable.
Spacing in general. Especially through the QM mass driver. Why spend crystals on a traitor cargo transporter when you can do the same thing with a flash?
Getting genetics powers and then proceeding to burn ALL of their research. Nothing will give you
more joy in this game.
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:(my favorite was a chaplain saying "this is the exact opposite of how the church is supposed to work")

You made me have to explain why I'm laughing uncontrollably at work.
a moustrap pipebomb under the telescience chair
Logging into see medbay on fire and a man crawling out with no legs. Nobody stops to help him, they just run by and fart on him. Nearby, a man has turned into a chimp and is screeching furiously at various people. Distant explosions, screams and flatulence are heard as the power goes out, right as the chef shouts out a frightened "UH GUD BORK BORK BORK" and is thrown into his own meatgrinder. The offender serves him as burgers which the crew eats.

I love this game.
One time as janitor there was a wizard cluwning people. I was making people slip as usual so the crew made it their mission to force a cluwne mask onto my face. They succeeded, and I was partially cluwned when the wizard came along and somehow uncluwned me.
When the chef makes a totally harmless looking thing that actually fucks you up to the point of just committing suicide instead of living another second
Every time using my shortcut saves me from suffocating trying to walk through large bits of space because someone thought bombing bar or security was a good use of traitor time.

http://imgur.com/XYTXTG3

I'm probably ruin my shortcut by posting that but you would think a traitor would figure out they could hide in there and just csaber guys walking around the big holes they leave.
[Image: Jy38AVd.png]