Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Exit" at end of ice moon
Like how the Void has a teleporter at the end of it. there should be a similar quick way back to the station in the Wendigo King's lair

this would let people use the Ice Moon as a good gulag location as it's theoretically possible to escape. theoretically
mozi Wrote:Like how the Void has a teleporter at the end of it. there should be a similar quick way back to the station in the Wendigo King's lair

this would let people use the Ice Moon as a good gulag location as it's theoretically possible to escape. theoretically
Biodome caves too maybe.
You could also bring the parts for an oldporter yourself if you want something like that.
Having telesci be unmanned / bombed is part of the risks you take when you leave the station.
this would be cool but only if you actually kill the wendigo king

fight to escape
the wendigo king's crown is interfering with a teleporter on the little ice moon station
Maybe a take at the end of the rock puzzle on the bio dome. Or you could leave it as is to keep solarium runs to like, 4 times a year.
nah i don't want one in the biodome, having to get back is half the fun
How about some sort of prize at the end of the rock puzzle that actually makes going back through it easier?
why not just an elevator

with a wendigo concierge
babayetu83 Wrote:why not just an elevator

with a wendigo concierge
Wendigo Butlers

Someone sprite this.
[Image: eMRBYX5.png]

He has a little towel.
GuntherHermann Wrote:nah i don't want one in the biodome, having to get back is half the fun
Yeah, the Biodome's easy enough. I like Indiana Jones-style adventures in there; i love the risk that there will be no way to get back. Maybe we could have a way to construct some sort of ghetto teleporter that has a chance of gibbing you?
Saintish Wrote:
GuntherHermann Wrote:nah i don't want one in the biodome, having to get back is half the fun
Yeah, the Biodome's easy enough. I like Indiana Jones-style adventures in there; i love the risk that there will be no way to get back. Maybe we could have a way to construct some sort of ghetto teleporter that has a chance of gibbing you?
Just bring the portamedbay or the porta brig. It's quick and simple. If anything we need a way to make more portamedbays.