Reset Naywalk for Mentor! Yay or Nay?
Usual Character Name : Reset Naywalk, Remore II as a borg ( or any name that compliments the AI)
BYOND Username : Zafh
Recommended by (if applicable) : None!
Times Available : Afternoon until past midnight, on and off throughout the week, UTC +08

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 words minimum):
I am usually more than willing to answer questions people have when they struggle with game mechanics or some other common stuff they need a pointer or two for. We all start out as a new player, and I can relate to how haplessly difficult some things can be for the first time even if you read the wiki (it was also a lot less detailed back then, egads). A little help can go a long way in helping someone butt their way into a proper spaceman they can have fun as.

I already do this when someone asks me stuff, so I thought why not expand my reach a bit to help others who go through the mentorhelp channel.

Now on to my experience!

In terms of years, I probably pale in comparison to a lot of the other guys since I’ve only been around Cogmap1 for 1-2 years tops (No donuts or shrooms for me). I’m a frequent player though, so I’ve played a fair bit since I started.
My usual department of choice is medical, as I am well versed in surgery (cutting off your own butt is a mandatory skill) and treatment for almost every ailment. I’ve played doctor often enough to develop a routine of sorts. I also know robuttics inside and out, and usually repair borgs if I had the right access. A limbless borg is a sad borg.
I’m fairly acquainted with genetics, but I rarely dabble in superpowers.

I’m generally familiar with most of the other departments, but I am rather horrible at Engineering and Chemistry. Aside from setting up the solars, my experience with setting up the engine is less than satisfactory so looking at me when you need power for some of the heavier activities like telescience will just end in disappointment. In terms of Chemistry, I’m perfectly capable of producing some of the more common reagents, but anything more exotic than that is usually beyond my lvl.1 Alchemy.

On occasion I also join up and observe a round as a ghost when my hands are tied. The dead can be surprisingly inquisitive about mechanics and stuff they didn’t understand, and I like answering them whenever I can.

All in all, I can’t say I know everything, but it would be nice to help others with what I do know.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum)
I watched Shrek in the cinemas in the same vein as movie series such as Star Wars and Lord of The Rings, and for an animated series, it was a lot of fun. Now, LoTR has that hobbit series and Star Wars is getting a continuation.

But Shrek, Shrek is over.

[Image: 99wByGQ.gif]

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):
N/A
yeah sure, you've seemed good when i've seen you
Always seemed like a knowledgeable/nice person when I've played with you. Yes from me!
Absolutely yes, you're super friendly and I know very well you'd be helpful.
Of course!
Reset is a fun person, yes.
Nothing bad to say about him and he seems to know what's up. Yes from me.
A dude who knows. Yea.
Yes, also YES
Yes. Always pretty awesome when I see them.
Good player, would make a good mentor.
yes
Resets always been there with answers for me since coming back.... so ... yes