Rube Potter's HoS Application re-post
thanks!
He stole my space suit last night but it's ok since he still died horrifically before I did.

This man would be a fun hos to mug.
btek Wrote:He stole my space suit last night but it's ok since he still died horrifically before I did.

This man would be a fun hos to mug.

Umm thanks I think.
None of this robust nonsense, he's a decent, smart and patient sec and I'd be happy to serve under his wing.
yay thanks!
Did you know that the number in his BYOND key stands for the amount of times Luis Smith humiliates him per round??

Seriously though, Rube is pretty cool, fairly robust on a scale of 0 to Luis Smith, and one of the security dudes I didn't have the urge to immediately murder back when I played fresh HoS.
Marquesas Wrote:Did you know that the number in his BYOND key stands for the amount of times Luis Smith humiliates him per round??

Says the cheater who gets a strange relic from the stocking and uses it to bully me Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g

Also thanks!
A yes from me. You are a good dude to be around, and i know you won't go randomly basing my head in with a fire extinguisher or toolbox.
Also Wonkmin, please update the HoS/Mentor apps, its been a month since it was last revised/updated
Thank you, dont worry about that whole when I get approved thing, I am pretty sure Wonkmin understands that I want to be an HoS.