Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical Director Suggestions
instead of chemistry access, I think

- medical door access for the RD, same as Sec Officers
- science door access for the MD, same again

they can go in and out of their departments, but neither one has real power in the other
atomic1fire Wrote:MD or an doctor to restock vending machines with cool super drug kits would be a good way to save time in the long run.

Really, it would be nice if all vending machines could be restocked. Even nicer would be the ability to create your own vending machines linked to your account so you could stock them and set prices for the things you put in.
Chemists and medbay could sell medicine, genetics superpowers, the barman could start his own line of soda, or some nefarious dudes could stick a couple grenades to come out.
atomic1fire Wrote:Whenever a update happens that gives someone something cool it tends to be all anyone ever thinks about for the next few weeks or so. A nice gameplay addition to medbay would give people reason to not just bug the MD for chemistry access because doctor is boring.

possible idea: hand build a medibot normally but instead of using an empty medical bag put in a pipe bomb first. Then wait for your traitor target to come in for treatment

medibot points at pubbie joe
medibot "wait! I want to help"
*click
The medibot explodes!

Admittedly this could be overpowered if the pipe bomb has anything besides welding fuel in it but I can't see many MDs getting ahold of black powder, erebite, or plasmastone (then again, you can find everything you need to build a medibot as an assistant, including the robotic arm)
Does the MD have access to Botany like the RD does?
Amuys Wrote:Does the MD have access to Botany like the RD does?
Nope!
Haine Wrote:Whining will one day also get the MD a pet bat
ps give the MD a pet bat
pps I will never stop whining about the bat
ppps seriously where is my goddamn bat
remember friends, always believe in yourself & your dreams

[Image: d304gEU.png]
This is Dr. Acula.
If you ask nicely he might even write you a preskreeeption!

+ also whine at everybody until you get what you want