Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O, Spacemas Tree! [We need decorations!]
[Image: dMHqJ.png]
So, Nanotrasen has brought a festive tree for us to celebrate the glorious day that is Spacemas.

But oh no!
There are no decorations on it!
So, We want you to make decorations for the tree!
It's pretty simple, sprite a tree decoration and it might be placed on the tree in game!
The tree will be updated every few days until spacemas arrives.

RULES:
- The decoration must be no bigger than 16x16!
- Pop culture references are allowed, but they must not be direct, make it different or subtle.
- Butts and stuff like that are allowed, but things like goatse probably won't be accepted.
- Religious symbols are alright as long as they aren't obnoxious.

GUIDELINES/ADVICE
- Make something original! you could put a SS13-styled twist on your average christmas decoration!
- Try to make something that fits in SS13's art style or something that doesn't stand out too much.

If you have a submission, post it here.
The deadline for submissions is the 24th of December, have fun!
I made a Christmas Ornament y' know those glass thingies. Please excuse the white edges, i am a spriting scrub.
[Image: cuZxC.png]
I made a butt, I'm not that good, so yeah.

[Image: UB5nw.png]
[Image: 2m6nxbs.png]

It's a lil' buddy! Isn't he cute smile
[Image: kxQTc.png]
It's a small seal!

That tree needs some lights. (And maybe a star?)
Wait shouldn't we be calling this a space-holiday tree so we are inclusive to everyone?
Nope. As part of NT's worker contract they state that the only holiday recognised on station is Spacemas, which they copywrote a few decades back.
[Image: koristesetti1R.png]

Revolver, duck, owl, syndicate spacesuit, captain, assistant, b-ball, disk, vampire killer, wizard, security officer and C-saber with two different states.

And that's just the first set!
[Image: PbbA5.png]

It's a Christmas banana.
In a failed attempted to contribute to the community, I present a poorly crafted tiny toolbox.
[Image: 1fa3rn.png]
[Image: eGL4I.png]

It's a spacerainbow with a pot of gold.
Sledra Wrote:Nope. As part of NT's worker contract they state that the only holiday recognised on station is Spacemas, which they copywrote a few decades back.

You better watch out or the Space ACLU will file a suit to make sure the 1% of workers who don't beleive in Space Claus has is not discriminated against
Slendra Wrote:Nope. As part of NT's worker contract they state that the only holiday recognised on station is Spacemas, which they copywrote a few decades back.

Halloween?
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Wait shouldn't we be calling this a space-holiday tree so we are inclusive to everyone?
We never said that you couldn't celebrate other holidays on the station. It is just that no one wants to celebrate the other space winter holidays. I don't see how that could offend anyone.
[Image: ZNKbj.png][Image: k29WP.png]

So I learned to read and edited my sprite down to 16x16. Also added a sun (so blinding!) and made a four leaf clover. Clearly the best decorations for any tree.