Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shroom people
Add in a seed mutation for a mushroom. You plant it and then inject the plant with a dead persons blood. This clones them as a mushroom person with mushrooms sticking off their head and such. Using consume on them gets you high. Lighting them on fire makes them cry.
This is Mushroom Isaac Kirkhope.
Gardener Green hits Mushroom Isaac Kirkhope with the blunt!
Mushroom Isaac Kirkhope wails!
Mushroom Isaac Kirkhope smiles.

I don't think it should entirely clone them, just create a human without a player but with shrooms on their heads. Would be a cool way to create test subjects I think.
Maybe if you give one a human brain, it eats it and becomes that human player?
[Image: EarthboundU068.png]

it should clone you but with reversed controls
While I'm pretty sure plant people is already a tg thing, another way to revive people (and open up hippy gimmicks) couldn't hurt.

DON'T EAT MY SHROOMAN BRETHREN!
Yes, this would be very beneficial for when genetics gets blown up and the mechanics never scanned the cloning machines. I think it should be able to clone any body no matter how decomposed (unless it's a skeleton or something) but have a longer clone time and of course side effects, depending on how well the botanists took care of the plant while it's cloning. Nutrients should also affect cloning in the same way they affect plants.
Maybe every once and awhile, a tiny mushroom NPC version of them pops off of them and walks around. Other players can step on them and eat them.
I thought biohumans actually exist(ed) in our code but is an ancient lost botany secret. I recall once on Shroom someone growing mindless pod people as a changeling botanist and eating them.
Archenteron Wrote:I thought biohumans actually exist(ed) in our code but is an ancient lost botany secret. I recall once on Shroom someone growing mindless pod people as a changeling botanist and eating them.

That was me.

I -still- don't know how I managed it.