Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explosions are messed up
As far as I know explosions were fine last week or so but now shit got lowered to hell. Example is this is three RPGs I fired on genetics.

[Image: threefuckingrockets.png]
A ton of explosives are super underpowered, while shit like erebite takes out entire departments. Mining charges are also piss-useless, barely 2-3 asteroid tiles per boom.
I posted a very similar bug report which covered the chem explosives aspect. Please fix this. It might not be broken but it's definitely lame as heck.
Yeah this is a round from today where I tried to blow up genetics with an 11x11. As you can see it's not an 11x11 anymore. Really lame guys.

[Image: 11x11.png]

Yeah my bomb barely bothered anyone. That isn't what bombs are for. They are for fucking shit up.
just to pitch in: someone set off a Chaos Dunk.

Not only did the person survive (uh...), but the damage was only enough to harm the escape shuttle; it barely even extended into escape.
We are aware of the issue, it isn't intentional from us it's just a result of tweaking the new explosion code. This will be fixed soon.
KikiMofo Wrote:Yeah this is a round from today where I tried to blow up genetics with an 11x11. As you can see it's not an 11x11 anymore. Really lame guys.

[Image: 11x11.png]

Yeah my bomb barely bothered anyone. That isn't what bombs are for. They are for fucking shit up.

Wow Explosions are so lame now. What the fuck?
Make another hella dumb post like that and you're banned.
Hey man when I posted that your post was not there. My bad I guess.
By my bad I mean My apologizes