Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's add some stuff to gang mode
Ok i know it's not i regular rotation but...

-Instead of making players place cash and weed near the locker, let them place it in the locker. This will help with some of the other suggestions
-Give gangs different accents
-Give gangs a way to recruit borgs. Gang borgs would have a spraycan, a knife, and hacked laws.
-To avoid giving certain departments (cough QM cough) a gamebreaking advantage, gang members would be able to purchase weapons and other items from the gang locker. They would need to use cash for these transactions (giving rival gangs a chance to rob them blind.) Gang members would also be able to sell contraband (homemade drugs, IDs, dead bodies, etc) for cash to buy weapons with.
-The syndicate would be in contact with gang leaders and give them missions, like killing a head of staff or stealing security headsets, and would reward players who complete these objectives with random syndicate gear (usually not the serious stuff, just things like microbombs, moonshine, and occasionally an emag) All gangs would have the same mission and have to race each other to complete it.
-Instead of trying for the highest score, gangs could take each other out by spraypainting enemy lockers. However, the surviving members from the rival gang could respray the locker and get themselves back in the running.
I do like all of this except for gang borgs. If you want a borg on your side just change laws. The borgs and AI are there to help the remaining regular crew until the laws are changed.
Replace "knife" with "blunt" and that would be a better gangborg.

The other ideas are great.
Give smaller gangs some benefits. Once a gang becomes the biggest, there is little to nothing that can stop them. Have weapons spawn every X minutes for gangs. The smaller the gang, the better the weapons! Nothing REALLY strong though. Think stuff like chains and pool cues.