Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owls Vs. Seals.
Owls hoot.
Seals arp.

Which is best?
Amusings Ducks duh.
Seals. End of discussion. Nothing like an "Urp" and a fluffy hug while selling illegal explosives to people who only have sunglasses to trade.
bees bzz.

they also sting.

and can kill.

discussion over.
Seals, of course.
Baby seal would be the best if i could pick it up and snuggle it.
Currently they don't do much other than move around, and they don't even make noises.
On the topic of no noise, why do monkies, mice, and cats and dogs not make their respective noises?

Zoostation13
Yummy Baby Seal filet topped with PETA tears.

Amusing Ducks 4 lyfe
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Yummy Baby Seal filet topped with PETA tears.

Amusing Ducks 4 lyfe
But PETA loves killing animals. You know what animal loves killing PETA? Owls!

Vote owls 2016
Shoddy Wrote:Baby seal would be the best if i could pick it up and snuggle it.
Currently they don't do much other than move around, and they don't even make noises.
On the topic of no noise, why do monkies, mice, and cats and dogs not make their respective noises?

Zoostation13
Hug it enough times. It makes the most adorable noise.
The elusive space geese are quite an exquisite species, breaking the laws of physics by flying in space, honking throughout their migration. Many believe that when cluwnes die, they are reborn as space geese, but if that were to be true, then said space geese would not be as outrageously robust as they are known to be.
spacedogs
Sea-(ow)l

That.
Owls any day.

(Except if theres a dog in the vox!)
I would rather have 1 seal than 50 owls any day, owls are just shit-tier flapping monsters, I also always feel a little pushed-aside as an owl man. The costume makes me feel empowered but belittled by my fellow spacemen, I'd rather have a baby seal than an adult one though.
I think that the smart answer is seals, not because of how cute they are, but because the walrus is standing right next to ke and really, really scares me.

Also, if I suddenly disappear from life, the forums, and the game, blame the walrus.