Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crafting Beakers
Pretty simple idea the ability to make large and small beakers from glass sheets.
10 sheets for a large beaker and 5 for a small beaker.

Discuss!

This is definitely not because I want erebite beakers.
Mxykikker Wrote:Pretty simple idea the ability to make large and small beakers from glass sheets.
10 sheets for a large beaker and 5 for a small beaker.

Discuss!

This is definitely not because I want erebite beakers.
I don't know why we can't already make beakers with them. Also less sheets. Just one sheet is enough for a normal beaker and 2 sheets for a big one. My reasoning is that you can get one sheet of glass from breaking a window and welding the shard.
I presume the reason you can't make beakers is because you also can't break them.
Crumplehat Wrote:I presume the reason you can't make beakers is because you also can't break them.
Well beakers can be broken quite easily depending on how they are used chlorine triflouride smoke etc.
And the main point of making them craftable is because it's an easy way to get large beakers without pissing off medical or the barkeep.
Mxykikker Wrote:And the main point of making them craftable is because it's an easy way to get large beakers without pissing off medical or the barkeep.
you can order large beakers at the QM, just an FYI. The "Medical Reserve tanks" can be ordered

also, watering cans are comparable and available in abundance at the botany machines, so asking for one will probable get you one (they have like 20)
Why not let barman's glass machine hold other glass types.

Someone can then make uqill drinking glasses that can't be destroyed by the crew in a bar fight. Or erabite glasses that explode if you throw them.