Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GuardBuddy and Mechanic tweaks - inter-dept collab.
Buddy Parts Manufacturer:
Sits in the Buddy charging room in the science department.
Makes the housings, mainboards, a few of the tools, and robot arms. It is your one-stop buddy shop.
Also add one to QM for completeness (and potentially Robotics.)

Traitor Item, RD exclusive:
Blueprints for a lethal Buddy tool, who knows what it'd be. Lasers? Revolver? Initro darts? Who knows. Maybe make them 1 or 2 telecrystals and give one at random.

General Manufacturer tweak:
Add the soldering iron here if it isn't already, and add the Mechanic cart to the hacked Carty Party.
That way if you lose everything you can get back up and running without being reduced to the hand held device analyzer.
There's already an arcbuddy tool that basically does what power gloves do, it's out in space. I don't know how much damage it does since I've rarely gone through the trouble to get it and actually had it be used (even if I got the buddy, and set it to protect me, nobody bothered attacking me so it never really went after anyone). It looks kickass though. Smoker's a pretty hectic tool too that nobody uses, because you don't want to be anywhere near it when it's used, since it smokes sleep toxin if I remember right. Wardbuddy's old injector tool should still be in the box in the buddybay along with smoker, I think? That's basically haloperdol (or however it's spelled, that anti-psychotic tranq shit).

So you already have options, they just never ever get used anymore.
It smokes Ketamine! Yeah, I agree with you about the existing chaos tools, I think one issue is that you can't really make much of a buddy army without the mechanics onboard, so I think the fabricator would really help.
It's really easy to make a buddy army with a bit of cash.
The tesla buddies are extremely wimpy compared to even the syringe or smoke buddies.